Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
must be Maltese....she's a Cachia ya know???
Her and LD never did get to do the trip to Malta to visit the long lost relatives did they?

That must be on the long list of trips that were talked up but were never going to happen.

My personal favourite was when they were going to Fiji and taking colouring pencils to the kids in an orphanage. That was around the same time their bestie Eddie Betts had spent time volunteering in Fiji and thought they would jump on the idea purely for the engagement and accolades. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a difference to her posed photos. In her photos, I was thinking wow, she’s knocked it pit of the park, she looks absolutely smoking (up until her chin at least). She looks completely different here. Hair and makeup are not good. Makeup is too dark/orange and her bob doesn’t do it for me. Plus you know, her face.

Reactions: 5
Those cheek implants looks I could pinch her cheeks and feel the ball of silicone (or whatever its made of) could also be why she can't close her damn mouth, the cheeks are pulling her already overflated lips up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1680136941480.png

716D6158-22C7-400E-931A-8876DF7675AD.jpeg

I wonder if this was the look she was going for last year? Similar ruching of the sheer black fabric but one works and the other... doesn't.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She probably looks the best she has looked in awhile. I know this is a snark site but it’s actually nice to see her boobs not on display and her dressed appropriately. Floss’ comment the other day speaks volumes about her choice of attire “not a crop top, an actual top” 😳 I would be mortified if my kids commented like that.

Reactions: 19
Maybe when she's not trying to look better than her girlfriend she can look quite nice.

But the jealousy she feels being the less hot partner probably sends her insane.

I'm pretty sure that genuine loving same sex female relationships aren't competitive the way she makes them.

Reactions: 5
Lovely frock but the wrong shade of red. Bistro Red needs to stay in the Fast Food booths.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She looks decent for once. But yeah nothing can cover that foul personality.

Her hair length is dreadful. Really highlights her awful chin.

Reactions: 8
I stumbled on a Caitlin tiktok and it was her talking about the Sydney pride event, umm! She really thinks she’s so super lucky to work for Sophie! 😀🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sc is dressed better than OMR… it feels weird even saying that.
Sophie is pretty well all covered up. I mean the dress does look like she went to spotlight and rolled her self up in some red fabric (I’m not a fan) but she certainly looks better than usual

one thing I can’t stand though is her hair. That length doesn’t suit her!!! I don’t know if it’s because she is so tall or what it is but her hair short like that short is not a good look on her.
I agree, shorter hair usually looks good on her, but this length she has now is nasty!!!!!!
---
View attachment 2065359
View attachment 2065360
I wonder if this was the look she was going for last year? Similar ruching of the sheer black fabric but one works and the other... doesn't.
One's from Amazon, one's from Shein 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.