Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That red dress looks really nice. Her hair looks stupid it’s too basic and sleek she looks like a pinhead being swallowed by the dress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread time, any ideas. Here is my attempt lol

Off to Europe the paid friend/nanny goes, will the friendship come to blows?

Reactions: 7
The caption on her latest reel about the giant tampon dress sounds like an Oscars acceptance speech, get over yourself no one cares that you don't like leaving your angel babies during the week as we all know that's a lie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She writes captions like she sits with a thesaurus and just picks the most impressive sounding words - however it always reads super clunky and awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see Maddie’s Dad is retiring today and I just clicked why his face was familiar to me. He was my son’s paediatrician 20 or so years ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh god, woke up to find my two most hated Sophie’s are copying each others stories. Imagine if they started hanging out together. I already can’t keep up with both their threads😂
I must be missing something, how is Kourts hair a flex, it looks bleeping woeful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Sophie not remember her hair was ORANGE?
Honey, time to invest in a really high quality blonde wig for the occasional outing and save yourself months of looking like 💩 and frying your hair again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.