Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#glamouronthegrid
I’ve got to give credit where it’s due, this year a vast vast vast improvement on last year
Oh my eyes! I haven’t seen this before. Must have been on one of my I need a break from this derro witch stages or I’ve simply buried ever seeing this so far in my memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey Soph, just wondering if anyone else brought their PA along tonight?
Nope? Didn’t think so!
bleeping weirdo freddy no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my eyes! I haven’t seen this before. Must have been on one of my I need a break from this derro witch stages or I’ve simply buried ever seeing this so far in my memory.
Looking back through her feed to find it (it’s worse than I remember) and her grid is still pretty stacked with Maddie posts #awkward

Reactions: 1
Difference between last year & this year (apart from Maddie of course). This year, Sophie did not have any ‘vision’.
Photography makes a world of difference but she looks good here, not slaggy, or slobby or aggressive like her usual ‘lewks’. Well done Sophia!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interested to see the unphotoshopped looks. She looks like a cruella devil cosplay to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting tonight’s pics taken by Magner Media then Maddie has posted a pic on her stories tagging Magner Media and the grid post is from 2021!

Reactions: 3
It’s an amazing how much better someone can look when styled by a real stylist rather than just getting some random designer to make up an outfit in 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that dress. But like anything that has style she wouldn’t have picked it. Stay focused guys she is still an asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sc is dressed better than OMR… it feels weird even saying that.
Sophie is pretty well all covered up. I mean the dress does look like she went to spotlight and rolled her self up in some red fabric (I’m not a fan) but she certainly looks better than usual

one thing I can’t stand though is her hair. That length doesn’t suit her!!! I don’t know if it’s because she is so tall or what it is but her hair short like that short is not a good look on her.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Bec Judd, Olivia Rogers, Mia Fevola or Alex Pike turned up last year. I think this event has had a PR glow-up. Thankfully Sophie dressed the part so she gets mentioned down the end of the daily Mail article.

I’m having an Insta break… did our girl score a glamour on the grid invite tonight or banned after that black monstrosity of last year?
The black squashtrosity? That dress and boobs are unfortunately seared into my brain. As soon as anyone mentions racing/Grand Prix etc it is summoned forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sc is dressed better than OMR… it feels weird even saying that.
Sophie is pretty well all covered up. I mean the dress does look like she went to spotlight and rolled her self up in some red fabric (I’m not a fan) but she certainly looks better than usual

one thing I can’t stand though is her hair. That length doesn’t suit her!!! I don’t know if it’s because she is so tall or what it is but her hair short like that short is not a good look on her.
Literally same! It’s shocking, I think it’s that length currently because she fried the duck out of it last year!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on her stories via IGAnony.

So Isuzu was closed down but now it's going in another direction with new business partners and staff?? Who the duck would invest in any "company" she has anything to do with given her track record?

We know that Mia was already on the list of ex business partners, probably Martha too and I'm guessing the bestie manager Bruce may be on that list as well.

Chances are Chompers has allowed CP three months overseas as she wouldn't have enough paid leave accrued and she will be on LWOP for at least part of her trip.
She should be paying for the whole time. Surely she has enough Annual Leave and Time in Lieu from the 24/7 care of the kids.
Hilarious that she is doing the exact same as MG to escape. Even more hilarious is that Scum will loose her last remaining paid friend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.