Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CP wont be paid whatever employment contract she is on soph will somehow close down/put into liquidation to save paying CP and make CP go through FEG to lodge a claim
CP might not even be employed with leave she could just be casual
Whatever thecase
When cp leaves - that’s the friendship done I reckon 1-2 months in.
Would be interesting to see what kind of employment agreement Caitlin has. Maybe the free board is factored in. Maybe she has another job but she's not allowed talk about it to make Sophie seem more successful.

If it was Sophie's first house purchase (which it was lol) then she won't have paid stamp duty I don't think. What was the deal with the place her and Jaryd had - his family were guarantor or something? If her name was on the deed then she'd had to pay stamp duty now. But obviously Sophie is a property mogul so she has other properties which generate income for her 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it was Sophie's first house purchase (which it was lol) then she won't have paid stamp duty I don't think. What was the deal with the place her and Jaryd had - his family were guarantor or something? If her name was on the deed then she'd had to pay stamp duty now. But obviously Sophie is a property mogul so she has other properties which generate income for her 🤔🤣🤣🤣
Stamp duty relief for first home owners is only for properties below $600,000 with concessional stamp duty up to $750,000.

Reactions: 9
Would be interesting to see what kind of employment agreement Caitlin has. Maybe the free board is factored in. Maybe she has another job but she's not allowed talk about it to make Sophie seem more successful.

My understanding of the place in Pascoe Vale is that was J co-owned the property with his maternal grandparents. He was only on a rookie contract at Carlton then.
I got the impression that the GPs became co-owners to protect J from S, as they could see right through her back then.
So the Tulla McMansion would be her first mortgage.

Reactions: 7
But stay tuned guys smoph is looking at buying multiple investment properties this year after speaking to her financial advisor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My understanding of the place in Pascoe Vale is that was J co-owned the property with his maternal grandparents. He was only on a rookie contract at Carlton then.
I got the impression that the GPs became co-owners to protect J from S, as they could see right through her back then.
So the Tulla McMansion would be her first mortgage.
Didn’t she say years ago that she was the one that had to pay the bills?
I feel it was something on the lines of how amazing she is (typical narc behaviour) but not very supportive of a partner when you’re married/in a relationship with them
Clearly his grandparents could see how toxic she was

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say years ago that she was the one that had to pay the bills?
I feel it was something on the lines of how amazing she is (typical narc behaviour) but not very supportive of a partner when you’re married/in a relationship with them
Clearly his grandparents could see how toxic she was
J bought the townhouse with his GPs while Sophie was pregnant with Bratty.
At that stage she living at home with her parents and a uni student, so no bill paying back then.
It was after Bratty was born she became a "CEO and owner of multiple companies" and the world's first lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m having an Insta break… did our girl score a glamour on the grid invite tonight or banned after that black monstrosity of last year?

Reactions: 5
This is a huge improvement I must say.
Last year’s outfit and hair were atrocious.

Reactions: 8
#glamouronthegrid
I’ve got to give credit where it’s due, this year a vast vast vast improvement on last year
Who knew that it was Maddie dragging Smophie down? 🤣🤣
Glad she tucked those flapjacks away 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it were anyone else I would say it's a nice look, but because its Sophie the bleep, it's fugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.