Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend reckons Scummy might be going to I’m a celebrity get me out of here…apparently it’s being filmed live this year? Thoughts?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
My friend reckons Scummy might be going to I’m a celebrity get me out of here…apparently it’s being filmed live this year? Thoughts?
Don't you need to be a celebrity to go on that show?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Firstly, you need to be at least a D Grade celebrity and she made so much of an arse of herself with the Ch10 production team, I seriously doubt the network would ever consider having her back in any capacity.

Reactions: 14
Why use tissues when you can wipe your snot on your Izuzu lippies
also - that's just dust Sophie Jane. Not hayfever

meanwhile Betty is still hitting up the sick bay at school. Good sign.

Reactions: 11
Omg I hope she goes on I’m a celebrity.. no ‘bad’ edits, just her showing her true narc colours. Then the whole nation will realise while she’s eating tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph makes her nanny sign a NDA. “Due to privacy reasons”
and she is looking for a CP replacement still 3-4 months Minimum

anyone in the Melbourne au pair page will see said post I am talking about

Reactions: 8
Soph makes her nanny sign a NDA. “Due to privacy reasons”
and she is looking for a CP replacement still 3-4 months Minimum

anyone in the Melbourne au pair page will see said post I am talking about
Yes saw it, wasn't sure if I was allowed to post screenshots. Not the first time she has posted, mustn't have been successful the first time.

Reactions: 4
Yes saw it, wasn't sure if I was allowed to post screenshots. Not the first time she has posted, mustn't have been successful the first time.
yeh she has posted before but funny she hasn’t found anyone - even a travelling backpacker who doesn’t know how problematic she is etc

if it’s just 3-4 months why doesn’t soph reduce her workload for that time? Have jaryd help out more
Not that hard.

single parent with 2 kids under 5 working + studying my post graduate degree because I want to move into a more family friendly job and I’m doing it all full time and don’t have other parent to help out often (fortnightly w/e)

Reactions: 12
She’s terrified of being alone with her children and wants someone living in to be the other parent.
If they’re two different positions it’s surprising she’s had no luck.
If the nanny is supposed to have pa duties as well that’s asking a lot. I know CP does it but she’s unusual.

Reactions: 15
I’m curious to know what makes your friend think this. Is there a clue that could relate to her?

Reactions: 3
I feel like the the worlds best coparents have gone cold again, one month of dog-sitting Ronnie, one first day of school post for Flossy… then crickets. Maybe he’s back with JJ? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.