Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer Updates posted this
Doesn’t an au pair need to be provided with a car if they are required to do school drop offs, pick ups and extra curricular activities? Not just ‘you can use mine when available’. I know a few people that have used au pairs and that has been a requirement from the agency, does scum think she’s special and doesn’t need to provide this service?

Reactions: 15
She forgot to mention that said victim successful applicant will be groomed, ogled, subjected to objectification and must share the bed with worlds first lesbian mother/businesswoman

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Also fails to mention the candidate will be treated like a third child and the children will refer to them as their sibling. Unless they start shagging mum, in which case they’ll immediately be elevated to ‘second mum’ status.

Normal nanny-family boundaries won’t exist in this household.

Is the applicant required to consent to having their photos plastered all over Chomps socials?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also fails to mention the candidate will be treated like a third child and the children will refer to them as their sibling. Unless they start shagging mum, in which case they’ll immediately be elevated to ‘second mum’ status.

Normal nanny-family boundaries won’t exist in this household.

Is the applicant required to consent to having their photos plastered all over Chomps socials?
Yeh sign a NDA but I can do as I please with your information and photos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol at the Tulla mausoleum being “10 minutes from the city”. It’s 11:45pm and according to Google maps it’s 25 minutes from her place to the city

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t an au pair need to be provided with a car if they are required to do school drop offs, pick ups and extra curricular activities? Not just ‘you can use mine when available’. I know a few people that have used au pairs and that has been a requirement from the agency, does scum think she’s special and doesn’t need to provide this service?
Yes! If the au pair has to use their own car, there should be a car/fuel allowance. Soph has a single car garage so the au pair will also need to park on the street. Soph didn't mention it was a smoke free home?

Reactions: 11
so weird the NDA... Like she is advertising she is "famous" bahahahah
I would think most 'employment' agreements especially those involving children theres a level of privacy and confidentiality (I work as a nurse)
Does this mean the au pair cant make mandatory reporting to child protection? because of said NDA...
It just seems weird to put NDA in the ad. Maybe thats why no one was interested....

Reactions: 9
My friend reckons Scummy might be going to I’m a celebrity get me out of here…apparently it’s being filmed live this year? Thoughts?
God I wish. It would be like Survivor all over again. Unfortunately, she’s never leaving her babies again, so not sure if it’s possible 😂

Alright Hey is going in, so I think they’re scraping the barrel and adding influencers now.

Reactions: 3
Lol at the Tulla mausoleum being “10 minutes from the city”. It’s 11:45pm and according to Google maps it’s 25 minutes from her place to the city
As we know, she has never been very good with numbers!!

Such overkill for what is actually required. She doesn't "work" very often nor go away very often, so on those rare occasions have a regular babysitter you can call on.

This is more about Sophie having an au pair to keep her company and raise her children.

Reactions: 12
Oh man I hope a hard arsed professional takes the job (although I doubt they’d stoop to that level / pay) and absolutely school Smoph on how to parent and run a household (remember in her book she said Jaryd was useless and she was the best home administrator)

Reactions: 6
That's what I laughed at too....why lie? I just don't get why she lies all the time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.