Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who takes their PA to their financial planner appointment 🤔
The same person who uses her financial planner’s P.O. Box for her make up address and her sports manager as a cosmetics business partner. And her PA as a nanny / Sexyland shopping companion. Soph, were you in town today and didn’t call me to catch up for lunch?

Bizniss chick has been spending too much time up the boys end of the table learning finance for 12 year olds. Ground breaking, suggesting to pay off her biggest liability and set her kids up. Hopefully this dude counselled her on what not to angel invest in.

Cat fishing with the pic in the media kit. At least she’s eating a chocolate bar and not a chocolate starfish today.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder if her financial planner advised her how much she has over capitalised with her crappy renovations and lesbian bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nice vape loser.. trying to get off the ciggies are we ?
She’s been vaping for quite some time. I know of people that were unfortunate enough to spend some time with her over a long weekend last year and they were appalled at the amount she vapes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Sophie Cachia #27 ‘number 1’ poddy but the dog care is shoddy, while the world’s greatest mum enjoys a lick on the bum.

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Has she stopped advertising the podcast when an episode drops now? Trying to quietly make people forget she did one? Or getting so much backlash/laughter that she's not bothering to advertise anymore 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Speaking of her number 1 poddy .... Although it did top at 6 for a few days on Spotify charts.... It's now back down to 90 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s been vaping for quite some time. I know of people that were unfortunate enough to spend some time with her over a long weekend last year and they were appalled at the amount she vapes.
But shes the worlds best athlete who never athleted. Really surprises me she's on the durries and vape

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhh, 'poddy' as in Podcast. I thought you meant a Poddy calf, well known for sucking anything. I figured it fitted. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could she ACTUALLY be any more patronising?! 'cute'?! Sharing on a public forum about her birth experience due to having a c-section and wanting to share a positive and non-scary experience as a first time mother who went through that scary experience herself. How the duck is that 'cute'???? If I shared something this personal publicly and my 'bestie' called it cute I would be so offended. She's actually disgusting.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Could she ACTUALLY be any more patronising?! 'cute'?! Sharing on a public forum about her birth experience due to having a c-section and wanting to share a positive and non-scary experience as a first time mother who went through that scary experience herself. How the duck is that 'cute'???? If I shared something this personal publicly and my 'bestie' called it cute I would be so offended. She's actually disgusting.
Wow!! This too would be ground breaking stuff.

Is Jess the worlds first lesbian nurse to have a c-section?

This could be a re-incarnation of original The Young Mummy theme with the introduction of The C-Section Mummy blog.

Super Cute!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.