Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Cachia 27 - Needs to take a parenting class, but she’s too busy licking ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Scummy is definitely on the crappy low class Pride flight right? There’s no way she’s scored a free ticket to LA with Joel creasey and Hugh Sheridan for Qantas right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I hope she at least does something interesting over the next few days because she has been boring as tit..........!

Reactions: 10
Guess this particular flight hasn't had the upgrade like her previous mamamia sponsored one.

Huge 8 figure business women vibes....

Reactions: 10
I’d rather pay for my own clothes thanks and wear something that looks cute on and fits me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hide your eyes too. Did she get a whole wardrobe #gifted by Camilla? 🤮 her face looks like it’s about to explode lol
This outfit is bleeping weird. I don’t understand the whole Camilla “thing”, but surely, at the very least, have matching pants with that top? Or a too that matches the pants? It’d still be ridiculous and over the top, but at least it wouldn’t clash? I don’t get it 😫😫

Reactions: 16
Camilla’s new marketing strategy seems to be to provide low cost influencers to wear the tackiest tit known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The terrible hair and the even worse outfit, she looks like a late 40s school mum ready to get loose and have a few chardys
Screenshot_20230223-141712~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.