Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fairness, I think the outfit looks better with the jacket open with the bikini top
---

I think she’s taking the piss because she’s such a seasoned traveler she’s constantly getting changed in the airport toilets… (how about you spring for a early check in at your hotel you important business woman)
Yep a real CEO millionaire would pay for an additional night before or after their flight to ensure they had the facilities to use. I've done it in Bali on that midnight flight out. Paid for a cheap room to chill in for the last day so the kids weren't too feral

Reactions: 7
I’m fairness, I think the outfit looks better with the jacket open with the bikini top
---
I feel like with such a loud print it needs to be paired with something plain. So I think the pants wouldn’t be so bad with maybe a white or black cami and a leather/denim jacket? I’m struggling with the fringe bottoms though.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really know anything about her but Camilla gives such vulgar cougar vibes 😬 like an aggressive old sexual predator

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who had a breast reduction Scummy has the floppiest pancake boobs. What the hell happened?

Reactions: 8
Regardless of sexuality that SophiexCamilla kissing pic gives huge pick-me straight girl energy. Every girl who ever used “lesbian” as an insult in high school had a pic just like that

Reactions: 28
Camilla looks off chops. Not ok to be slapping the dancers in the butt.

Reactions: 9
Is she taking the piss, or does she actually think that people believe there is a VIP change room at the airport for her?

It looks as though she's just walked out of the plain old toilet block.

Am I missing something
I think this time it was pure sarcasem
---
How white are the chompers?!
How fucked is her tan/make up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.