Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok a few things…

Is Camilla a part of the LGBTQI+ community or a supposed ally?

Where is CP? Does the help come but not invited to any events?

Men cannot touch dancers but women can?

Reactions: 16
943E4C9F-8F4E-4697-BE2F-F4C203A5E4E4.png
Is this a combo of bad makeup/fake tan or had she had more work done to her face?? duck she’s looking awful. She looks at least 45, if not older 😬😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well that was disappointingly fleeting. Still she’ll frame it as ‘must get back to my babies’ (that I’m never leaving) rather than nobody invited me to any other events!
Was she even gone for a day?

Reactions: 3
I may be wrong… but I thought it was a whole big thing pride week/weekend? Why is she leaving now
It was less than 24hrs!! She literally said so many outfits and so many events 🙊🤣
Maybe the factory called and there was an issue with a product. Number 1 lipstick got labelled with number 2. So she has Jetted off at 6am (hello Jetstar, instead of her own PJ 🤣) to save the day and remove every sticker and lick it then stick it back onto the correct lippy. She’s clearly qualified for that job-unlike her bogus Journo qual!!
Or she realised post event where she stood beside a few other influencers, she actually had no ‘allies’ and was on the outer.
I also didn’t see any d-floor action, mouthing along with the song totally acting her age and sleazing over anyone with a minge. So Soph if we didn’t see it, it didn’t happen. And you’re FOS!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.