Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Cachia #27: hunting 20-year-old fanny, looks like she could be their granny, predator on the loose, looking like a stuffed goose

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This outfit is bleeping weird. I don’t understand the whole Camilla “thing”, but surely, at the very least, have matching pants with that top? Or a too that matches the pants? It’d still be ridiculous and over the top, but at least it wouldn’t clash? I don’t get it 😫😫
And PS you’re not actually at Mardi Gras yet… you don’t need to dress up …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie is so thick that the poor love doesn't realise that no matter how much an outfit costs, it's still going to look like tit on her.

Reactions: 18
Bahahaha! As if the outfit couldn’t get any worse, there’s a matching bikini on underneath.:sick: The floppies are out of the D Floor.:m
8CC019B2-5C1C-4DB6-979B-499CEC1A8EA8.jpeg
4DC0B21D-0D3D-4DE3-8755-182E3459BAC7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hide your eyes too. Did she get a whole wardrobe #gifted by Camilla? 🤮 her face looks like it’s about to explode lol
Is she taking the piss, or does she actually think that people believe there is a VIP change room at the airport for her?

It looks as though she's just walked out of the plain old toilet block.

Am I missing something

Reactions: 6
Bahahaha! As if the outfit couldn’t get any worse, there’s a matching bikini on underneath.:sick: The floppies are out of the D Floor.:m
View attachment 1981054View attachment 1981061
I’m fairness, I think the outfit looks better with the jacket open with the bikini top
---
Is she taking the piss, or does she actually think that people believe there is a VIP change room at the airport for her?

It looks as though she's just walked out of the plain old toilet block.

Am I missing something
I think she’s taking the piss because she’s such a seasoned traveler she’s constantly getting changed in the airport toilets… (how about you spring for a early check in at your hotel you important business woman)

She was joking that the toilets were her vip change room. Taking the piss over the lack of glamour. But not being funny.

The touching… not ok Camilla. Not ok.
we all know Sophie would’ve done the same thing if on her side of the table
---
omg the touching!
Nooooooooo!
How do these horrible women get away with this behaviour!!!

Reactions: 10
I find it so outrageous that’s she going to pride as a part of the community and not an ally. She’s so not gay, she’s pretending she is for money and clout. It’s actually so gross.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.