Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dog walks in Chernobyl, your neighbourhood is such a vibe Soph, argh the serenity and the buzzing hum of the electricity towers 😂

View attachment 1974821
why is she walking those poor little dogs in the heat of the afternoon with no shade?? surely it was in the high 20s out at T4 yesterday afternoon??
no wonder they’re puffing, they’re overweight and have bloody heat exhaustion 😔 i feel so bad for them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly! One time I was riding my bike on the left and this 7 year old kid is coming towards me riding all over the path, next thing I know he’s on my side and I go to serve because why the duck are you riding on the wrong side and where was your mother and he serves into me and I knock him off the bike. The mum blamed me, which is something Sophie would do.
As someone who uses bike paths on the regular that video of Scummy and kids and dogs out for a walk annoys me SO much. Keep your dogs on the leash and on the left, and tell your kids to scooter on the left side of the path. There's a reason there's a broken white line in the middle of the path - it's because it's a two way path. If I'm approaching on my bike I want to swing out, overtake and swing back in, not run over some overweight sausage dogs or have a child veer into my front wheel.

Reactions: 7
As if she would make him rice paper rolls every day. Has she ever shown their lunchboxes?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahahahaha Marketing plan '23.

One piece of A4 paper. Much boss. Much marketing. Much CEO. Much lesbian.
Yeah, not much of substance on that I'm guessing.

Hope it was created by someone who works for Bruce and was involved with the Isuzu marketing. We'll be in for a treat then.😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.