Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok firstly, the house reno looks like ass. Dark and dingy like her. Why would they keep the centre island? Open it up for Christ sake. And make it white.

secondly - she hasn’t posted any stories of her watching survivor this season? No mention on her page? Did her fellow survivors realise she’s an absolute flog?

Reactions: 12
Ok firstly, the house reno looks like ass. Dark and dingy like her. Why would they keep the centre island? Open it up for Christ sake. And make it white.

secondly - she hasn’t posted any stories of her watching survivor this season? No mention on her page? Did her fellow survivors realise she’s an absolute flog?
Oooohhh yes!!

Haven't we been subjected to, in previous seasons, Bratty tuning in to his favorite show and watching his bestie Shaun?

Reactions: 7

Pretty sure they ADDED the centre island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slop has Slopped so bleeping hard with this one. She’s gone and had the name of the bleeping ‘book’ that she ‘wrote’ tattooed on her frail human body. You cannot make this up.
Do we wonder whether ‘then there was HER’ is actually in reference to Florence being born? She was, after all, the reason Scummys fanny started to flutter
😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As someone who uses bike paths on the regular that video of Scummy and kids and dogs out for a walk annoys me SO much. Keep your dogs on the leash and on the left, and tell your kids to scooter on the left side of the path. There's a reason there's a broken white line in the middle of the path - it's because it's a two way path. If I'm approaching on my bike I want to swing out, overtake and swing back in, not run over some overweight sausage dogs or have a child veer into my front wheel.

Reactions: 28
Slop has Slopped so bleeping hard with this one. She’s gone and had the name of the bleeping ‘book’ that she ‘wrote’ tattooed on her frail human body. You cannot make this up.

It looks pretty fresh. Must be the tattoo that her sister in law tattooed on her during the story feature recently

Reactions: 4
Her collection of tattoos are so incredibly feral. I have nothing else to add. I just hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Yes as @svpotatochips said, there wasn't an island before, it was open. She had the island put in with the death star kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she got the tattoo when the book came out? I definitely saw it months ago.
Definitely an old one, I remember her making a big fuss over getting it when her book released/was about to be. She did post a story few weeks ago of getting a new one in a similar location on other arm I think? Never posted the outcome of it.

Reactions: 5
Definitely an old one, I remember her making a big fuss over getting it when her book released/was about to be. She did post a story few weeks ago of getting a new one in a similar location on other arm I think? Never posted the outcome of it.
Please let it be of her new book.

Those frail arms acting as bookends might feature in an upcoming podcast episode; she can talk about how she uses her body as a shrine for young women to see how powerful you can be. It hurt me as I typed this but it wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 5
Definitely an old tattoo to commemorate the release of her"first" book, conveniently forgetting about "Bobby did a stinky poo" and saving her from needing that tattooed on her as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dog walks in Chernobyl, your neighbourhood is such a vibe Soph, argh the serenity and the buzzing hum of the electricity towers 😂

1676920479721.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Sophia, what’s the go with Isuzu? I’m waiting for the launch of the revolutionary make up brushes with blue handles. Dying over here without one. Come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.