Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to get home to the kids that she hates being apart from comes home goes out 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Scummy's tribute to Amber (probably an underhanded duck you for no party invite) reveals the oldest pic I've seen of our Soph. Au natural (big tits, small teeth) and possibly pregnant with Bobby?
Screenshot_20221127-220101_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Scummy's tribute to Amber (probably an underhanded duck you for no party invite) reveals the oldest pic I've seen of our Soph. Au natural (big tits, small teeth) and possibly pregnant with Bobby?View attachment 1763625
I love how she said "housemates" in this post.

They never lived together, it was Jaryd and Jeremy who shared a house, while Sophie was still living at home.
She didn't move out until Nanny Benton bought the Pascoe Vale pad and she was pregnant with Bratty.

She has always been loose with the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her command of grammar is one of the most shocking things I think there is about her.
‘housemates’ but ‘Mumma’s’. Why does the plural of Mumma apparently need an apostrophe, but housemate doesn’t? Two difference applications (one incorrect) in the space of one 4-word sentence. It’s incredible how haphazard she is with captions and how poor her use of language is. Collating the dumb tit Sophie does might be my new favourite activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hahaha not the long blonde MG hair stuck to your Henne top…tell us you don’t wash your clothes without telling us you don’t wash your clothes. Much profesh. Surely should have plucked this one off to do some voodoo with ey Smoph?

0C675045-177C-41EF-B6EB-7292B8BB3611.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I love how she said "housemates" in this post.

They never lived together, it was Jaryd and Jeremy who shared a house, while Sophie was still living at home.
She didn't move out until Nanny Benton bought the Pascoe Vale pad and she was pregnant with Bratty.

She has always been loose with the truth.
Came here to say the same thing 😂 she acts like they’re OG besties but she only knows Amber through Jeremy, and Jeremy through Jaryd (and possibly high school together?) .. she’s such a loser

Ps her rolls and cellulite in Caitlin’s stories last night had me in fits .. not that she’s fat but she’s not frail by any means 😂 the aggressive singing is triggering me

Reactions: 16
Where are the dogs ??? Who takes care of them when she’s busy “ working” in Sydney, or partying here with all her” close mates “?

Reactions: 11
Where are the dogs ??? Who takes care of them when she’s busy “ working” in Sydney, or partying here with all her” close mates “?
The PA/Nanny would have the kids and the dogs. Her life must really suck. Imagine being around Smoph and those bogan kids 24/7. duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe if you did some actual market research you’d know whether people would like your crappy makeup products xx
She cannot tolerate the fact the she will always be the bogan mummy and have legions of bogan followers who will fawn over bajamas that you can wear to school pick up, but will probably not fork out for neutral, progressive cosmetics for all humans.
It clearly stings but honestly scum give it up and just stick with what works. Bogan is as bogan does and girl, you’ve nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she would have been invited to Ambers but chose to go to the baby shower. She must be around the lesbians as she is super shecksual queen of lesbians.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she photoshopped Floss' foot in her latest post? It looks uncannily long and weirdly angled in the first photo. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.