Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile on the cachia bizniss page the loyal bajama lovers are left hanging... Sophie caitlin social media girl where are you???
Much Business 🤯 I cannot believe that these idiot vomit inducing leopard print pj buyers still continue to be loyal 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ok, so I made this account forever ago thinking I would be a full time lurker 👀 and never poster, but her behaviour lately is making it hard to resist. Would someone mind please sending me an invite code so I can delete this account and make a new one with a more inconspicuous username so the snarking can begin 🙊 also just going to leave my personal favourite screenshot here…
You can delete your current account and after 7 days it will removed from the website. You can then create a new account with the same email address. Or just start a new account today with a different email.

Reactions: 10
It’s so weird that the paid employee hangs out with her boss and her friends. What was missing in that poor girl’s life/heart that this arrangement with Sophie and entanglement in her life are in any way appealing?
I am pretty sure the PA is actually a secret spy informant undercover angel secretly working for tattle. She is literally taking one for the girls so that she can infiltrate the Tulla Mauseloum and Sophia's social circles to bring us the absolute gold she delivered last night.
I bet you're reading this aye Caitlin. Very successful mission last night. Well done to you. You've made us all very proud!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She simply cannot be alone. Ever! For someone who is such a massive entrepreneur....she sure doesn't spend much time working....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awks looks like Scummy wasn’t invited to another “best friend’s” birthday. Amber’s 30th features no Sophie…hahahaha it’s just too good

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awks looks like Scummy wasn’t invited to another “best friend’s” birthday. Amber’s 30th features no Sophie…hahahaha it’s just too good
Wow!! Now that is big!!

Did she already have the airfares booked HENCE the trip to Sydney late last week?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
even though ive never watched a single video of this person or know who they are, the thread title is gold and made me choke as I was scrolling.

bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
even though ive never watched a single video of this person or know who they are, the thread title is gold and made me choke as I was scrolling.

bye
She’s worth a hate follow our Soph, pure trash.

• Haha
I was going to say, surely she could’ve stayed in Sydney for the party?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.