Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my darling angel chompettes and welcome to thread #22 for our Bajama Queen Sophie Cachia (nee Shaw, never Garrick).

Thank you to @Sure…Media! for the new thread title. Unfortunately as an employee, you are ineligible for a prize. Soz babes.

An extra special thank you to our favourite @humanfemale for the ultimate Instagram vs reality pap shot.

As you were everyone. I can’t wait to see Sophie doesn’t say this week. As always, I will not be commenting further.

762801B8-CC78-4983-A2A6-782186C5D269.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Wow, we are speeding through these threads the last few quicker than our girl loses friends/babysitters.
Smophs #beyou #notcommentingfurther #sohappy #nofilter content is providing so much to #commentfurther on. #sojealous2022

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the new thread @screenfreelookatme Great job bestie. Sorry to hear you missed out on those Christmas pyjamas. Awesome title, Me! You’re also my bestie and I would gladly let you take selfies in the toilet with my newborn. Just please close the lid next time.

On this week’s recrap:

Welcome to the rebirth era! Like fish and chips, revenge is a dish served wrapped up in newspaper. Tickets from Terminal 5 tried unsuccessfully to milk the breakup by showing off in the tabloids that she has moved on.

In an effort to prove how seckshul she is, one of the headline opportunities was to be snapped outside Sexyland. Weekly Wednesday paparazzi photos seem to be ol’ Soph’s new bizness venture. Remember what your nana said about playing with yourself makes you go blind? Trailblazer Soph bucked that theory and has now miraculously shed her glasses in her effort to get hot. Oh, and shed eating. Let’s casually celebrate that even though our ex had an ED and we know it’s bad but how good is it to be hot for summer?

Short on a collab narrative for her mirrors, we were lead to believe she does housework and changes her PA’s bedding when she cleans. Dangerously, the PA risks 7 years of bad luck with every head banging sesh. Soph couldn’t resist highlighting how it makes her horny. We now all understand why she has a housekeeper. It would be incredibly awkward explaining to visitors why she doesn’t need a bucket to mop. 💦 💦

We’re so proud at how quickly she’s bounced back from her heartache. Turns out Alannah wasn’t though and a swift C&D was issued to any media outlet who dared sully her good name with rekindle goss. Someone needs to fire their social media girl. Totally bipolar, like the weather in Melbourne. Goes to prove her love was as deep as a puddle and all that nurturing, understanding and relatability means sweet FA to all her exes. BTW, in case you missed it, she’s horny.

Sadly, she was unable to attend her brother in law’s birthday due to (probably) not being invited and had to come up with a counter-plan with a new bestie. Can’t wait to find out which young athletes she’s going to overpower empower and inspire this time. Be you, not carbon copies of your next partner Sophia. All the photoshop, fat freezing, frail-baiting and new wardrobe isn’t fooling us!

Sadly, unable to accept an invitation to appear on the current season of Survivor as a villain, Soph shacked up at Sydney’s discount accom chain, Holiday Inn for some horny alone time. Something is afoot. We just don’t care what can’t wait to finally feel jealous in 2022.

We’re about to find out AGAIN what happens when an ill-conceived premise leads to even more jaw-droppingly misguided execution. *cough* book tour *cough* Will she be laughing all the way to the bank? Is there someone in that bank who can lock her inside a safety-deposit vault and throw away the key?

It was a happy ending anyway. She rushed home to see her babies. As the pilot lowered the landing gear, she tumbled out and landed gracefully in the pool. Like the rest of us housewives, Caitlin was delighted to hand back the kids to the other parent and is looking forward to some me time this weekend.

Now, excuse me while I go make out with my calla lily. Until now, rooting a plant was something I’d only done with weeds. Her hornbagness has rubbed off on me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Thanks for the new thread @screenfreelookatme Great job bestie. Sorry to hear you missed out on those Christmas pyjamas. Awesome title, Me! You’re also my bestie and I would gladly let you take selfies in the toilet with my newborn. Just please close the lid next time.

On this week’s recrap:

Welcome to the rebirth era! Like fish and chips, revenge is a dish served wrapped up in newspaper. Tickets from Terminal 5 tried unsuccessfully to milk the breakup by showing off in the tabloids that she has moved on.

In an effort to prove how seckshul she is, one of the headline opportunities was to be snapped outside Sexyland. Weekly Wednesday paparazzi photos seem to be ol’ Soph’s new bizness venture. Remember what your nana said about playing with yourself makes you go blind? Trailblazer Soph bucked that theory and has now miraculously shed her glasses in her effort to get hot. Oh, and shed eating. Let’s casually celebrate that even though our ex had an ED and we know it’s bad but how good is it to be hot for summer?

Short on a collab narrative for her mirrors, we were lead to believe she does housework and changes her PA’s bedding when she cleans. Dangerously, the PA risks 7 years of bad luck with every head banging sesh. Soph couldn’t resist highlighting how it makes her horny. We now all understand why she has a housekeeper. It would be incredibly awkward explaining to visitors why she doesn’t need a bucket to mop. 💦 💦

We’re so proud at how quickly she’s bounced back from her heartache. Turns out Alannah wasn’t though and a swift C&D was issued to any media outlet who dared sully her good name with rekindle goss. Someone needs to fire their social media girl. Totally bipolar, like the weather in Melbourne. Goes to prove her love was as deep as a puddle and all that nurturing, understanding and relatability means sweet FA to all her exes. BTW, in case you missed it, she’s horny.

Sadly, she was unable to attend her brother in law’s birthday due to (probably) not being invited and had to come up with a counter-plan with a new bestie. Can’t wait to find out which young athletes she’s going to overpower empower and inspire this time. Be you, not carbon copies of your next partner Sophia. All the photoshop, fat freezing, frail-baiting and new wardrobe isn’t fooling us!

Sadly, unable to accept an invitation to appear on the current season of Survivor as a villain, Soph shacked up at Sydney’s discount accom chain, Holiday Inn for some horny alone time. Something is afoot. We just don’t care what can’t wait to finally feel jealous in 2022.

We’re about to find out AGAIN what happens when an ill-conceived premise leads to even more jaw-droppingly misguided execution. *cough* book tour *cough* Will she be laughing all the way to the bank? Is there someone in that bank who can lock her inside a safety-deposit vault and throw away the key?

It was a happy ending anyway. She rushed home to see her babies. As the pilot lowered the landing gear, she tumbled out and landed gracefully in the pool. Like the rest of us housewives, Caitlin was delighted to hand back the kids to the other parent and is looking forward to some me time this weekend.

Now, excuse me while I go make out with my calla lily. Until now, rooting a plant was something I’d only done with weeds. Her hornbagness has rubbed off on me.
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure how to quote from previous thread but @Broken Veneers Jess is her gay friend from qld whos 1 of her soul mates
Jess was one of the original local footy gang from Strathmore.

Sophie made her first public "leso" appearnce with Jess at some type of Melb Festival and it seemed like that was a bit of a soft launch of her seckshulality.

Again, the Snarkers from GOMI were all over it and had predicted she was jumping the fence. We had no doubt that they were sleeping together but Chompers actually denied it on a story and that was probably because J was in a relationship with someone in Qld.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I spy an ‘accidentally on purpose’ glimpse of Jarryd at the basketball game this morning. We see right through you Scummy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Doth protest far too much. NEVER HAPPIER, NEVER BETTER, NEVER MORE SEXUAL! Never more transparent, babe. I get a real kick out of knowing MG is guffawing in the background and thanking her lucky Italian stars, not - as our queen thinks/hopes - lamenting the loss of a once-in-lifetime captor love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello my darling angel chompettes and welcome to thread #22 for our Bajama Queen Sophie Cachia (nee Shaw, never Garrick).

Thank you to @Sure…Media! for the new thread title. Unfortunately as an employee, you are ineligible for a prize. Soz babes.

An extra special thank you to our favourite @humanfemale for the ultimate Instagram vs reality pap shot.

As you were everyone. I can’t wait to see Sophie doesn’t say this week. As always, I will not be commenting further.

View attachment 1759750
Ah this pic 😂😂😂 may she never live it down

View attachment 1759750
Ah this pic 😂😂😂
She really isn't that clever is she. Hence why she surrounds herself with sycophants
I spy an ‘accidentally on purpose’ glimpse of Jarryd at the basketball game this morning. We see right through you Scummy
I noticed she did that, surprising really, I thought she would keep hiding him to make it seem like he’s hardly ever on the scene for the kids

Reactions: 5

On this week’s recrap:

"Tumbled out and landed gracefully in the pool" I am deceased! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I realized Dan Andrews follows her on Instagram. As if I needed another reason not to vote for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Chompers posted a video of her gracefully respecting people’s boundaries at Bobby’s basketball game this morning and managed to sneakily pan from herself to the court, snapping Jaryd and what looks like Pa Jordy in the process.
Ah yes. Single mother, no support etc. Loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if our Soph will now either:

A - stockpile on cheap Balenciaga goods, the brand of the bogan. OR

B - make a comment about her disgust about paedophilia in light of the Balenciaga campaign.

And totally miss the point given the dreadful videos she puts up of her own daughter.

Reactions: 30
Herald Sun at it again
I honestly don’t understand the Herald Suns constant commentary on her (unless paid) all the articles get slammed in the comments and the majority of Australians would have no idea who she is - she only has 200k followers - that’s a tiny percentage of the population.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.