Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people in the comments šŸ˜‚. Itā€™s not that deep!! Sophie posted a nice, living my best life photo. Then we see another angle of how it really looked. People post Insta vs reality photos like that of themselves all the time.

Reactions: 13
Guys! Why canā€™t the papers stop talking about me?!?! Waaaaah šŸ˜«

If the age difference between partners warrants so much psychoanalysing of the older woman in a hetro relationship there are probably bigger issues that need to be addressed. Enter the old feminist debate on radio today. You take what once belonged to the patriarchy, make it the property of the girl gang and rejoice! I haz feminism!

Problem is, old mate mangles this one too. Not all relationships that have a significant age gap are gross or predatory. But the younger partner often has the greater probability of manipulation, coercion, abuse etc. Teenage girls and early-20s women are generally more pliable and forgiving than women the age of the primary partner.

I donā€™t know who she thinks is normalising it or hi-5ing men for doing so. If youā€™ve been around the block long enough there is a reason why you jump to labelling men anywhere from Peter Pan to ICK!

Men who serially date significantly younger women are not looking for equal partners. This is especially true when they women they date are less successful, less wealthy, or less independent ā€” which tends to be the case with early-20-somethings, who are typically just beginning their adult lives. Case in point here, your honour.

Where optics are everything, I can understand why a leading man (or indeed, woman) would get involved with someone much younger. It screams ā€œIā€™m still young and relevantā€ - exhibit A: last weekendā€™s photos. All she has done is playing to the narrative women have a shelf life, ā€˜youngerā€™ is the aspiration and there is inequality in the arrangement.

Sheā€™s got a connection in radio... who somehow made it all sound a little kink TBH. Good on you for shagging someone younger this weekend. So did I. Find your equal in life and I will finally bow down to you. Until then, good cross promotion and networking on your biznesā€™sā€™.

*Also, how dare SD not quote us as a source for the investigative journalism. I kind of agree with the backlash as it doesnā€™t make sense to celebrate it outside of this forum.

*also, time to get MGā€™s name out of your mouth. It was fantastic that your close friend Erin acknowledged the break up was months ago, but for your true fans, we know itā€™s only been 5 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Meanwhile on the cachia bizniss page the loyal bajama lovers are left hanging... Sophie caitlin social media girl where are you???
Come on guys, shes busy, being seggsual, flirting, getting pissed, attending druken baby showers and sitting on dirty steps alone in Kings Cross. She'll get to you in her own good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The age difference isn't an issue in a normal relationship but once again TYM is going after someone who is young and perhaps more naive and pliable.

She doesn't want an equal and is forever looking for someone who she can manipulate and that's why she met her match with AK.

Sophie has a history of surrounding herself with weak people and this is how she chooses her partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also thought the quote was odd "young 21 year old who is treating the old lady like a queen" Because the big age gaps generally come from the older person being OTT and spending lots of money on gifts and outings - that's the predatory element.

I'm more inclined to think there isn't anyone but she's been spotted out with younger girls ever since the split so she's trying to make it sound like there's someone.

But she got that wrong too šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Hey compettes, for the record the moll who double bounced Flossy WAS the girl at the baby shower. Itā€™s Jessā€™s partner I think Katrina? Not Taylah.

Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s making out thatā€™s sheā€™s getting rogered more than a police mans radio, yeah we get it, you are a slut.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So sheā€™s making out thatā€™s sheā€™s getting rogered more than a police mans radio, yeah we get it, you are a slut.
She's a horrendous person, don't get me wrong. But slut shaming is such a late 1900's vibe.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.