Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really not planning to give up on Aisuru hey! Keep flogging the dead horse chompers!
I think she means she paid for the product herself because her other “best friend” Mia Plecic dropped her too!

Reactions: 18
So her only selling point on the product is that she paid for them and that is why we should buy? She wants people to fund her business she has put no effort into? Influencers who launch their own product line and expect it to sell purely off the back of their instafame are the worst, especially when they barely use the product outside of trying to advertise it.

Reactions: 22
Came here to say the same thing 😂 she acts like they’re OG besties but she only knows Amber through Jeremy, and Jeremy through Jaryd (and possibly high school together?) .. she’s such a loser

Ps her rolls and cellulite in Caitlin’s stories last night had me in fits .. not that she’s fat but she’s not frail by any means 😂 the aggressive singing is triggering me
Caitlin has blocked me from Insta hahaha... any chance of posting pics here? I need a good laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It doesn't help that no one can even remember the name of them. I still think its Izuzu hahahha
me neither, and I even know Japanese (bet chompers wouldn't know how to right it in Hiragana because she just google translated the word) but I still call it Isuzu

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think, like Sophie does, I need to take a good hard look at myself and my abhorrent behaviour towards pickled cucumbers. Tattlers, I apologise and pickles, to you too as you are far better veggies than Sophie is a human woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Once you see the mismatched lines on those Christmas pyjamas you just can’t un see them and it’s annoying as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she would have been invited to Ambers but chose to go to the baby shower. She must be around the lesbians as she is super shecksual queen of lesbians.
There may have been other people invited that she wanted to avoid also. Was probably relived when the baby shower invite came up as there was a legitimate excuse not to go.

Reactions: 7
duck me and the way she complains about people stealing her photos and intel

Doesn't seem like she's quoted Tattle. Much journalism :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So her only selling point on the product is that she paid for them and that is why we should buy? She wants people to fund her business she has put no effort into? Influencers who launch their own product line and expect it to sell purely off the back of their instafame are the worst, especially when they barely use the product outside of trying to advertise it.
She really is a disgrace. This is the best you get when Sophie is left to market her product/s herself.

How does she think other small businesses get their stock??

Being instafamous can't be paying the bills if she has to plead with her followers to buy unknown products that NOONE NEEDS.

duck me and the way she complains about people stealing her photos and intel

Doesn't seem like she's quoted Tattle. Much journalism :rolleyes:
She is the first one to loudly complain about not being credited for all her ‘journalism werk’ so this is pretty laughable.

Reactions: 15
She is the first one to loudly complain about not being credited for all her ‘journalism werk’ so this is pretty laughable.
Thats pretty tit of her.
Also tit that the comments on the Instagram post are all in support of Sophie, Wtf, there is a couple that slam Sophie but people don’t seem to agree.

Thats pretty tit of her.
Also tit that the comments on the Instagram post are all in support of Sophie, Wtf, there is a couple that slam Sophie but people don’t seem to agree.
It seems like a lot of people hate follow So Dramatic these days and love nothing more than posting negative comments regardless of who the subject is.

Reactions: 10
It seems like a lot of people hate follow So Dramatic these days and love nothing more than posting negative comments regardless of who the subject is.
Well that’s good to know, Sophie doesn’t deserve the support 😂 but it’s ok if it’s just out of protest lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.