Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so strange that they all went out to drink when the person they’re celebrating literally can’t partake. Like isn’t that such a telling sign when you’re getting drunk during a baby shower?!
My thoughts exactly. Chompers trying so hard to fit in with the young crowd too, I have second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
Re: Dan Andrews following her, Sophie was calling out Dan andrews’ mask rules for children during covid (as well as the fact that she constantly broke lock down rules). Agree that it’s odd

Reactions: 13
PA’s videos. She’s definitely not fine, best ever, totes happy 😂 and MG ain’t gunna be given hell when she sees her face. Probably won’t recognise her, now she’s so frail.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s so weird that the paid employee hangs out with her boss and her friends. What was missing in that poor girl’s life/heart that this arrangement with Sophie and entanglement in her life are in any way appealing?

Reactions: 20
I’ll add my fave screenshots from the PAs stories too 😂😂😂

Also, i too think it’s disgusting that they all went out partying when the one who is pregnant can’t. I sure hope her partner stops that when the baby comes or smophs bff is gonna be lonelyyyyyy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What percentage of Sophie’s personality is based on knowing the lyrics to songs? S

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Filthy is the first that word that springs to mind!!! She looks like she hasn't washed herself for a week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, so I made this account forever ago thinking I would be a full time lurker 👀 and never poster, but her behaviour lately is making it hard to resist. Would someone mind please sending me an invite code so I can delete this account and make a new one with a more inconspicuous username so the snarking can begin 🙊 also just going to leave my personal favourite screenshot here…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s so weird that the paid employee hangs out with her boss and her friends. What was missing in that poor girl’s life/heart that this arrangement with Sophie and entanglement in her life are in any way appealing?
CP has only been around a couple of years and wasn't in the picture during Sophie's amazing footy career days, so she's just a recent blow in.

What's even more strange is that J moved to Qld possibly before CP was around and these people are not her friends. 🙄

Probably comes down to the fact that SC can't be on her own, even in a social environment and needs a support person.

Ok, so I made this account forever ago thinking I would be a full time lurker 👀 and never poster, but her behaviour lately is making it hard to resist. Would someone mind please sending me an invite code so I can delete this account and make a new one with a more inconspicuous username so the snarking can begin 🙊 also just going to leave my personal favourite screenshot here…
I think you can delete your account and start another.

Best be doing it before Chompers sees it and sends her followers to troll you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.