Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I feel like we need a Scummy Survivor drinking game or bingo board for every time she mentions:
- being a ceo and sooooo successful
- battling anxiety
- battling depression
- being a lesbian
- not wanting to label herself
- being strong and confident
- loving her family
- missing her children
- missing Maddie
- how relatable she is
- her strong social game
- how physically strong she is
- how becoming a mum at a young age (which age will she go for?) made her strong

Feel free to add your own.
I’m sure she can cram this lot into one episode 😂
This IS amazing hahaha

Reactions: 2
“Why do you follow / what do you love about me?”

Someone answered “your glow up”.

AWKWARD.

Or the set up house raid?!
Just catching up on her stories, she's so boring, repetitive and transparent these days I forget to look half the time..
So she posted a question box asking why people follow her?
What's happened that she needs her ego stroked again?!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on her stories, she's so boring, repetitive and transparent these days I forget to look half the time..
So she posted a question box asking why people follow her?
What's happened that she needs her ego stroked again?!
Not getting enough attention from Maddie? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I know about the F45 photoshop debacle. What happened? You can tell that Kate gives her serious side eye, it’s so obvious and hilarious.
Sophia poorly edited herself skinnier (shock) and used what looked like paint pro to paint the steel window frame back in, it was reposted on the f45s Instagram page where it was torn to shreds and the twin who co-owns the gym left several unprofessional responses sticking up for her sister (I think in good faith believing that they weren’t edited?) before deleting and limiting comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s gold! Half her torso is missing.

AB7DA711-6E1C-409F-A73E-C5C0B6CD62C0.jpeg
Just going through the gyms early photos, whatever happened with Jared’s trainer job at the SILs gym? And Sophie’s visits there stopped early on, maybe her sister refused to pay her to post about her visits? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Soph has FINALLY commented on a survivor Au post. Is this the week she acknowledges being on the show?!?!?

Reactions: 5
I love that they have used a somewhat unflattering photo of her too. I guess she doesn’t have control over what photos are used and the degree to which they are edited.

She looks fine, don’t get me wrong, but so not a photo she would normally post of herself.

Reactions: 5
Ok I have finally found my people
- just joined as
I have questions -
Can someone link me to the f45 Debacle
What ever happened with her an Abby?
Ps the survivor image just posted is TERRIBLE

Reactions: 4
I wonder how long till she gets on stories and actual addresses it. Possibly when she is booted off and I can’t wait for the aggression and anger 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hmm finally she shared something. Company director 🤣🤣 "paid partnership" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to see the group chat of the sisters excluding Sophie.
Kate - I’m doing survivor with ceo, first lesbian, Sophie.
sister - eww why?
Kate - going to evict her first round
Sisters - YASSS girl!! We’ll roster your kids, take all the time you need.
Knock her down a notch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I listened so the segment on the so dramatic podcast this morning discussing how much she got paid for survivor, apparently she hard balled and got paid more than any other person on the season a whooping 200k only to be the first one out. Apparently the producers were pissed they didn't have a performance clause as she seems to have taken the money and ran.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.