Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask a serious question. What is her tattoo? Is it two women scissoring?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the other contestants changed their profile pic to the survivor one.And Sophie changes hers to her half naked book cover.No wonder she has no real friends anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon she dramatically quits survivor because she misinterprets legitimate criticism as homophobia
Sarah Jane Young just updated their Ivf podcasts account indicating they are going to start podcasting again.
i really hope she spills the tea on the breakdown of her marriage to her creepy husband.
I really like her
oh wow I really like her and wondered why she went quiet. Does she have a new insta account?
She was so kind whenever I asked wardrobe questions, I absolutely love her style.

Reactions: 1
All the other contestants changed their profile pic to the survivor one.And Sophie changes hers to her half naked book cover.No wonder she has no real friends anymore.
Deflection! She's on the show for all of 20 minutes, so she's only publicising on her Instagram for 20 minutes too!

Reactions: 2
My prediction is she’ll say she’s taking a stand against the toxic producers or something for how she was unfairly portrayed and that every single person on the show was homophobic, As mortifying as being voted out first would have been for her she is opportunistic our gal so will use this to launch her “inclusive”skin care range.

It just goes to show you what bad sportsmanship she has, no wonder she’s never lasted longer than a season with a club… sooking up because she couldn’t manipulate the cast into liking her. The majority would have seen straight through her.

Reactions: 11
Why did she bother to upload the garbage of her & the other lesbian carrying on about fart noises? Are they 10 years old?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
My prediction is she’ll say she’s taking a stand against the toxic producers or something for how she was unfairly portrayed and that every single person on the show was homophobic, As mortifying as being voted out first would have been for her she is opportunistic our gal so will use this to launch her “inclusive”skin care range.

It just goes to show you what bad sportsmanship she has, no wonder she’s never lasted longer than a season with a club… sooking up because she couldn’t manipulate the cast into liking her. The majority would have seen straight through her.
She will struggle with that as Khanh Ong is also in this series. Of course she will try it on but inevitably fail.

Reactions: 3

She is already laying the ground work for her early exit by saying how much she loves and misses her kids and "distancing myself from things that don't align with my values".
duck me, she is so transparent!
We see you Cachia. 👀

Reactions: 13
She is already laying the ground work for her early exit by saying how much she loves and misses her kids and "distancing myself from things that don't align with my values".
duck me, she is so transparent!
We see you Cachia. 👀
Yup, we all called it a couple of weeks ago. And unfortunately so many of her followers will lap that tit up 😒🙄

Reactions: 5
Did she reshoot the cover of her book? Cause the reel she posted today has a blonde Sophie. Who's idea was it to forever capture the fried blonde...
Jesus the photoshopping on that pic is out of this world. Her chin is almost at her knees like her floppy pancakes

Reactions: 3
Yup, we all called it a couple of weeks ago. And unfortunately so many of her followers will lap that tit up 😒🙄
Yeah but how many true followers does she actually have.
Today's announcement was pretty significant in the scheme of things and she managed to get 130 comments from 250k+ followers.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.