Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened so the segment on the so dramatic podcast this morning discussing how much she got paid for survivor, apparently she hard balled and got paid more than any other person on the season a whooping 200k only to be the first one out. Apparently the producers were pissed they didn't have a performance clause as she seems to have taken the money and ran.
Nothing to say about this. IF it is the case, it’s their own fault. A quick Google of this moron’s name will show plenty.

Reactions: 3
Seems like a pretty poor life choice to piss off producers of a reality TV show. What’s the bet she receives a horrific edit now haha

Reactions: 8
Did you all know that cachia pyjamas have elastic waist bands? I've never heard of such a thing, it's revolutionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems like a pretty poor life choice to piss off producers of a reality TV show. What’s the bet she receives a horrific edit now haha
I'm surprised it's not a standard contract requirement, kind of their own fault, anyone who follows sophie knows she has no integrity

Reactions: 8
If channel 10 really paid her $200,000, I think they wasted their money. All the comments on the Survivor instagram are about how excited people are that Khanh is on it 🤣

Reactions: 13
Hmm finally she shared something. Company director 🤣🤣 "paid partnership" lol
Oh look they forgot to add ‘World’s first lesbian’ before company director. Maybe with the sister being an ‘ex flight attendant’ they should have stuck with ‘ex wannabe WAG’ or ‘ex heterosexual’ or ‘ex youngish mummy’ for Scummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her complete lack of caring about this show is shining through wonderfully. Her lack of work ethic is fantastic. She gives no shits at all.

Sucked in Chanel 10 for picking such a goose and utter moron.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but she would not be getting that much to appear on Survivor! They win prize money if they end up being Sole Survivor. In previous years I’ve read that it was $90 a day that contestant got paid, and this came from ex cricket player? Lee. As if channel 10 paid her $200,000!

ETA the source confessed? Who the fark is the source then? It reads like a New Idea article! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
H
I’m sorry but she would not be getting that much to appear on Survivor! They win prize money if they end up being Sole Survivor. In previous years I’ve read that it was $90 a day that contestant got paid, and this came from ex cricket player? Lee. As if channel 10 paid her $200,000!

ETA the source confessed? Who the fark is the source then? It reads like a New Idea article! 🤣🤣
Agree, that podcast is the worst

Reactions: 6
I call bullshit on this story. It feels manipulated by the master of manipulation herself, Sophia Crapchia. There is no way in hell they would fork out that much money for an D-Grade INFLUENCER. Especially if she’s insisted on being called a “Company Director”. She has zero profile away from Instagram … a whopping 234 followers on Twitter hardly puts you in such a commanding position.

I actually think she’s set this up to make Megan Pustetto look bad, after So Dramatic made Crapchia look like a sociopathic bully last week on the podcast.

Reactions: 12
Guys, it just clicked that F is 5 and not starting prep till next year when she’s 6? So will be 19 her entire senior year.. Is this the norm? Seems so odd to me!
I am in Perth... so could possibly be different but my daughter is 5 in August and beginning Kindergarten on Thursday! She is the eldest as our cut off for beginning school is June 30th.

That is a different Kate. Her sister is going by KJ on the show. I also thought it was rich of her not to change her photo. I assume she was meant to as part of the promo t&cs
She really flopped in the show given her total disregard to all promotions etc.

God she looks like Nurse Ratched. I was going to say she looks like a pit bull but their kinda cute.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.