Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see sickness or injury coming between her and being this seasons sole Survivor, but I would love nothing more than her being voted out early.
The ultimate scenario would be that's she's booted because she is weak when it comes to the challenges. It would be such an insult to the most athletic CEO lesbian there ever has been

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s an even more gross human than I ever thought possible. Nothing is kept private for this scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember reading this article years ago. I didn’t follow Sophie I just found it so odd that she wanted to be with Jaryd sooo much that she would agree to an open long distance relationship and also pack condoms in his bag for his Contiki trip 🥴. Of course she also mentions how sexual they both were…Now she’s on stories saying how she doesn’t wants to chat as much...😆😆https://www.mamamia.com.au/being-in-an-open-relationship/amp/
The fact is she didn't agree to an open long distance relationship when he went to play in Adelaide. He in fact dumped her and her and her sisters crucified him on FB and talked about the size of his manlihood.
HENCE why he was referred to on Gomi for ever as LD (little dick).
She chased him over there and he eventually took her back and she miraculously fell pregnant with the "miracle baby".
TYM doesn't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope the sister says on national television the things she says about Sophie normally. Now that would be good reality tv!

Reactions: 13
The fact is she didn't agree to an open long distance relationship when he went to play in Adelaide. He in fact dumped her and her and her sisters crucified him on FB and talked about the size of his manlihood.
HENCE why he was referred to on Gomi for ever as LD (little dick).
She chased him over there and he eventually took her back and she miraculously fell pregnant with the "miracle baby".
TYM doesn't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Lol I had no idea about this! You would in fact never know she had siblings as it’s all about HER…

I hope the sister says on national television the things she says about Sophie normally. Now that would be good reality tv!
I’ve had the pleasure of being invited to a few gatherings where social circles cross over with various Shaw sisters. From what I’ve witnessed, Kate is the only one who doesn’t suck up her ass. I don’t think the twins rate her as highly as she rates herself but the Sunbury one definitely will come out swinging in her defence (let us remember the F45 photoshop debacle). My personal experiences with her confirm that she is a self entitled narcissist but you don’t even have to have spent time with her to know that.

Reactions: 16
I’ve had the pleasure of being invited to a few gatherings where social circles cross over with various Shaw sisters. From what I’ve witnessed, Kate is the only one who doesn’t suck up her ass. I don’t think the twins rate her as highly as she rates herself but the Sunbury one definitely will come out swinging in her defence (let us remember the F45 photoshop debacle). My personal experiences with her confirm that she is a self entitled narcissist but you don’t even have to have spent time with her to know that.
I don’t think I know about the F45 photoshop debacle. What happened? You can tell that Kate gives her serious side eye, it’s so obvious and hilarious.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I know about the F45 photoshop debacle. What happened? You can tell that Kate gives her serious side eye, it’s so obvious and hilarious.
If I remember correctly the F45 was Chlamydia Cachia standing out the front of her sisters fitness club posing as usual. But when she photoshopped her arms and waist she forgot to photoshop her shadow and the brick work behind her. It was amateur hour photoshopping.

She could have left it untouched and looked fine but her and her sister came out flying with their usual aggressive bullshit.

They both looked like complete douche bags

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly the F45 was Chlamydia Cachia standing out the front of her sisters fitness club posing as usual. But when she photoshopped her arms and waist she forgot to photoshop her shadow and the brick work behind her. It was amateur hour photoshopping.

She could have left it untouched and looked fine but her and her sister came out flying with their usual aggressive bullshit.

Why does that not surprise me? Mum and dad must be so proud of their daughters 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How many different styles of leopard print pyjamas can there possibly be? Seriously!! Get something new!

Reactions: 11
Guys, it just clicked that F is 5 and not starting prep till next year when she’s 6? So will be 19 her entire senior year.. Is this the norm? Seems so odd to me!

Guys, it just clicked that F is 5 and not starting prep till next year when she’s 6? So will be 19 her entire senior year.. Is this the norm? Seems so odd to me!
She’ll be 18 in her final year. My child was the same, but in our instance it was recommended to help with social skills (quiet child that would cling to adults) in scummys instance I would bet it’s because she wants her daughter to be the worlds tallest preppie/leader of the class.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that’s pretty normal in Vic. It’s usually pretty encouraged too.
My little one turned 6 in the march she started school, it gives them an extra year just to develop socially and emotionally.

The world "tattle" gets removed from the post. Alice is a nutcase.
Nutcase is being KIND. You’ve only got to read one of the hundreds of threads of reddit. I’d love to get the truth on whatever happened with her & said child she abandoned.

Oh GOD I remember this! :m

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also for the OG gomi’s here, maybe the sisters will do a Survivor emotional tell all on the infamous “car jacking”!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember reading this article years ago. I didn’t follow Sophie I just found it so odd that she wanted to be with Jaryd sooo much that she would agree to an open long distance relationship and also pack condoms in his bag for his Contiki trip 🥴. Of course she also mentions how sexual they both were…Now she’s on stories saying how she doesn’t wants to chat as much...😆😆https://www.mamamia.com.au/being-in-an-open-relationship/amp/
“ After what seemed like a week of ‘breaking up’, Jaryd, like all men do, wanted me back.”

I can’t 😂😂😂

I also love Sophie, the neediest CEO boss witch ever, claiming that she didn’t care what Jaryd was up to and was never tempted to ask or check up on him. Suuuuuure.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.