Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not WK but they wont let kids on the roller coasters if they are too short - they are usually pretty strict. Especially now after the Dreamworld disaster. My 7 year old is pretty keen on roller coasters even though I am definitely not these days!

And teeth can start falling out before 5. My friends daughter lost both her front teeth the week she turned 5! My son was almost 6 before he lost his first one.

How long has she been away? There haven't been many "missing Maddy desperately" posts which is interesting.... I know that Maddy was supposed to be at Townsville at the start but its seems an odd choice that she planned to be apart from her this long. Unusual behaviour from her, maybe trying some passive aggressive game with her - if you loved me you'd take time out from your professional job to holiday with me and my family type thing
As we all know TYM has form when it comes to expecting her professional sports playing partners to put her before their profession.
Such a selfish cow who doesn't understand the commitment and dedication a sports person puts into their career.
I smell trouble in paradise but it will all be covered up.

Reactions: 9
If the person celebrating her birthday is an employee, she was just told by her boss to lower her mask so the candle on the filter could work or whatever. On…a….plane….SC told someone to lower their mask 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Um... hello! Why did I never know of the existence of this place prior to now? A haven of tit talking without fear of being told of by Alice constantly.
Big thanks to kooky bloody EmmyLou's ranting ridiculousness for alerting me to this place and you lot!
You have a about 3 nearly 4 threads to read on Emmyloo. Lots of catching up. How did uou finally find us. Youve been mentioned on thE EL THREAD multiple times!

I’m embarrassed that I didn’t realise your username was active lies 😂 I was saying some strange word in my head whenever I read it over on Gomi
Omg! Me too! Could never pronounce it in my head it was activelivies . It’s plain active lies? Go figure!

• Haha
Yes in my mind it was like activerlees and almost had a posh French-esque sound to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You have a about 3 nearly 4 threads to read on Emmyloo. Lots of catching up. How did uou finally find us. Youve been mentioned on thE EL THREAD multiple times!

Omg! Me too! Could never pronounce it in my head it was activelivies . It’s plain active lies? Go figure!
If your search Activelies you have all these mentions. YOu need a 👑 or 🐐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sandra Diaz was interviewed by The Age:

"Australia hit her with the greatest challenge she’d ever faced. “It was so hot,” she says of her experience in North Queensland filming the latest series of Australian Survivor, subtitled Blood v Water.

“I feel like Australia was my hardest location ever because the heat would actually … I would feel a burn, a sting on my skin. And then the cold at night was a cold I’d never felt before – and I’m from Connecticut, where it snows. Australian Survivor kicked my ass, physically and mentally.”

I don't think Chompers would have coped too long

Reactions: 16
And an interview with Jonathan LaPaglia in the Herald Sun:

Jonathan LaPaglia says the North Queensland heat was so brutal both Australian Survivor contestants and crew members collapsed on set.

The new Blood v Water season of the reality franchise was filmed in Charters Towers, outside Townsville, at the end of 2021, wrapping in late December.
LaPaglia, who worked as an emergency doctor before beginning his acting career, said he had to stop challenges when contestants suffered from heat stress.
“One of the big differences this year that made it tough was the weather. It was so bloody hot. It was brutal,” he said."

Reactions: 4
Bring on Jan 31st..Im here for the Sophie Cachia tit storm..as Im sure all of her girls are from high school..Redemption is coming!

Reactions: 12
Bring on Jan 31st..Im here for the Sophie Cachia tit storm..as Im sure all of her girls are from high school..Redemption is coming!
I honestly can’t WAIT to see whatever has resulted in her not … uttering … a … single word about her being on the show, despite all the promos, questions, news articles, and Insta goss. I wonder if she left Charters Towers on the Karma Bus……..? Honk honk. 🚌:devilish:

Reactions: 11
Here for this. Never watched Survivor, happy to watch Chompers embarass herself though
Same! I've never really watched it before but am sooo ready to watch this season...I'm sure it'll only be for a few short episodes anyway let's be honest

Reactions: 3
Im a huge survivor fan..so needless to say was personally offended that she was accepted.Im praying that the editors do right.Show those who don't know..know.

And an interview with Jonathan LaPaglia in the Herald Sun:

Jonathan LaPaglia says the North Queensland heat was so brutal both Australian Survivor contestants and crew members collapsed on set.

The new Blood v Water season of the reality franchise was filmed in Charters Towers, outside Townsville, at the end of 2021, wrapping in late December.
LaPaglia, who worked as an emergency doctor before beginning his acting career, said he had to stop challenges when contestants suffered from heat stress.
“One of the big differences this year that made it tough was the weather. It was so bloody hot. It was brutal,” he said."
He is a Doctor too? Love him more! Sophie is going to wilt like a plant in the sun

I feel like all the gangs together 😍

Activelies! My old Gomi friend 🤣🤣 welcome
I just think old mate Smoph tried to downplay the fact she booked a trip around Flossys birthday entirely around Maddie’s play schedule and then had to follow through with it because there’s no more “Covid based” refunds on flights and accommodations anymore.
She just looked stupid pretending she was still pumped to be on holiday when Maddie wouldn’t have been allowed to go because she still has to work. Lol whoops

QUOTE="Limpy Love, post: 8049708, member: 276778"]
As we all know TYM has form when it comes to expecting her professional sports playing partners to put her before their profession.
Such a selfish cow who doesn't understand the commitment and dedication a sports person puts into their career.
I smell trouble in paradise but it will all be covered up.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Why isn’t she uploading her holiday pics to her fabulous travel insta account? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she shared the responses to her question - why do you follow me? Haha many hate followers Sophia? Surprised she hasn’t posted the ego stroking messages. Also what’s with her aggressive posts about Maddie. Something is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just over a week to go! She will have to acknowledge it surely. And similarly Maddie will surely have to as well.

Reactions: 1
Has she shared the responses to her question - why do you follow me? Haha many hate followers Sophia? Surprised she hasn’t posted the ego stroking messages. Also what’s with her aggressive posts about Maddie. Something is up.
It took a lot of self restraint not to reply with something snarky about hate following her to watch her lie through her fake horse teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Tattlers only a week to go until we get to see our favourite first ever lesbian CEO who sells bajamas and bought a house in Tullamarine, star on Survivor.

These are the reasons she could leave the show.
1. Booted (the tribe has spoken)
2. Injured
3. Heat stress/illness
4. Needs to go home to her angels and withdraws.
5. The shows values don't align with hers and she's withdraws.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.