Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love boys and girls having the freedom to dress up but if I was a cynical person I would really have to wonder if this is pushing his mother’s agenda and trying to incite controversy …. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 12
I love boys and girls having the freedom to dress up but if I was a cynical person I would really have to wonder if this is pushing his mother’s agenda and trying to incite controversy …. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Oh 💯 I agree, kids should be able to wear whatever they choose but no one, male or female, should be wearing that earring 😂
I feel as though she suggests these things to him ‘how cool is that earring?’ ‘Let’s paint your nails!’ And he goes along with it because it makes his mum happy. It just doesn’t look genuine to me.

Reactions: 15
That cheap pirate earring is making my ear itch. Hello infection 👋🏾
Not that I like the earring but kids like the weirdest things and you have to choose your battles. One of mine used to love a bandana - it was so embarassing but I knew it wouldn't last. He probs can't wear it for school, but it's the holidays so let him go. The girls clothes I probably would have said no to but I had friends who let their boys wear tutus to the park when they were like 3 - I would draw the line at that. That kid is now a handsome 6'2" athletic very male person. I hate myself for sticking up for him but kids do like the weirdest things and think they look awesome.

Reactions: 3
I’d let my son wear a tutu to the park but the earring is just bad fashion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could have at least sourced a parrot for the poor kids shoulder, all that effort for half a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she has all of these employees and 'EAs' but she still has to put a call out for photographers? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why isn’t he wearing a shirt though?? Didn’t she say this week that she wasn’t posting the kids unless it’s work related and I’ve seen both of them barely clothed loads of times 🥴

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see her post on Emma Hawkins' pregnancy announcement "my pregnancy fairies told me this" cos she's always spouting about her magical power to know when someone is pregnant. Very easy to say that after the fact you twit. Way to make it about you. Just say congratulations and move on!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else see her post on Emma Hawkins' pregnancy announcement "my pregnancy fairies told me this" cos she's always spouting about her magical power to know when someone is pregnant. Very easy to say that after the fact you twit. Way to make it about you. Just say congratulations and move on!!
I didn't know Emma was pregnant again! That's wonderful news - they make beautiful children :love:

Amber Laidler had her baby boy 8 weeks early :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh 💯 I agree, kids should be able to wear whatever they choose but no one, male or female, should be wearing that earring 😂
I feel as though she suggests these things to him ‘how cool is that earring?’ ‘Let’s paint your nails!’ And he goes along with it because it makes his mum happy. It just doesn’t look genuine to me.
My 95 yr old Nan has these earrings, think that about sums it up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came over just to write this! A simple congratulations would have sufficed but no our favourite CEO has to make it all about herself

Reactions: 11
Were her kids generously paid for that photo montage?? Is her being the best mum /friend on the face of the earth a paid job or did she forget her promise she made them two days ago?

Reactions: 5
Thank you to the person that mentioned Tattle on gomi, spice deleted of course. Is activelies on here? They're my favourite.

Reactions: 11
Sophie thinks Betty's toe point is funny/cute. It's just sad. The poor little girl has only ever seen her mother contort her body into weird positions every time a camera comes out, that she now thinks its normal to pose when she sees a camera. Just be children, be in the moment, have fun, it doesn't even matter if they're not looking at the camera, or smiling, you're capturing moments and memories, not posed little children who think that's normal. So sad.

Reactions: 13
Thank you to the person that mentioned Tattle on gomi, spice deleted of course. Is activelies on here? They're my favourite.
Unfortunately not as the comments always have a great insight and always nail the situation perfectly.
There is someone on here that writes very much like Activelies but alas not the same person.

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately not as the comments always have a great insight and always nail the situation perfectly.
There is someone on here that writes very much like Activelies but alas not the same person.
We've had another mention today. Prepare for another geoblock 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alice who runs gomi is extremely unhinged. It's a pretty sad existence.
I tried sending a PM on there once and got blocked straight away.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.