Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan Pustetto released a podcast this morning titled "Sophie Cachia's web of lies". I've started listening to it but don't think I'll get through all the juicy bits before I arrive at work.

Happy listening, Tattlers!

Must be at the very end. I got to 30 minutes before arriving at work and switching off.
Who is Megan and why does she hate Sophie? If anyone gets a chance to listen and can summarise I’d be grateful 🤣 I actually play with and care for my children, don’t have a PA/nanny so won’t get a chance today lol

Reactions: 2
So Dramatic released a podcast in September saying she'd been applying for reality shows and classic Sophie kicked off. Megan decided to retract her story because sources had told her that Sophie wasn't going on the show at all, even though the survivor part was true!

Megan's frustrated that Sophie gets so aggressive about denying things that are actually happening - and the passive-aggressive nature of her replies etc.

It was pretty brief and basically saying, I was right, I told you so.

Reactions: 12
Megan Pustetto released a podcast this morning titled "Sophie Cachia's web of lies". I've started listening to it but don't think I'll get through all the juicy bits before I arrive at work.

Happy listening, Tattlers!

Must be at the very end. I got to 30 minutes before arriving at work and switching off.
Let's us know and thank you for taking one for the proverbial team

Reactions: 1
This is the episode details if anyone cares lol. I’ve never listened to that podcast.
This is probably going to be an incredibly unpopular opinion but I’d take Sophie over Megan any day. Megan is a succubus and so dramatic is nothing but a daily mail imposter. Her “journalism” is just taking comments from her Facebook group and reading them out as “anonymous sources” on her podcast.

No degree “sports presenter” soph would be a better journalist and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 9
Wait so her kid was called missy, then Betty now flossy?
I scrolled back to when she was born (bored at work) and on 15th Jan the caption says Betty which would have been the day after she was born, along with the next few photos after that. Then the change to Florence. When was Missy supposedly her name? Is she trying to erase Betty because she’s embarrassed she named her after a grandmother and then took it back?!

Reactions: 4
This is probably going to be an incredibly unpopular opinion but I’d take Sophie over Megan any day. Megan is a succubus and so dramatic is nothing but a daily mail imposter. Her “journalism” is just taking comments from her Facebook group and reading them out as “anonymous sources” on her podcast.

No degree “sports presenter” soph would be a better journalist and that’s saying something.
I think I am inclined to agree. Both seriously suck and are problematic and incredibly unlikeable but Sophie might be a tiny bit less so… I think.

I think I am inclined to agree. Both seriously suck and are problematic and incredibly unlikeable but Sophie might be a tiny bit less so… I think.
I think for me what it is, is that while Sophie does come across arrogant and can display some narcissistic tendencies, I don’t think she makes it her life’s work to inflict pain and anguish upon other people, whereas Megan seems to revel in it.

Reactions: 6
I scrolled back to when she was born (bored at work) and on 15th Jan the caption says Betty which would have been the day after she was born, along with the next few photos after that. Then the change to Florence. When was Missy supposedly her name? Is she trying to erase Betty because she’s embarrassed she named her after a grandmother and then took it back?!
Missy, Betty and Flossy 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
"Karate chop" Cachia is back!!
Ahahahaha my exact thought. The Green Crotch Rot is back!

But the good news is that this year we won't be seeing much of the kids online!!! Unlike last year and the year before, and the year before that we had this announcement.

Phew, privacy for the kids unless they're getting paid. Thank God for no more toilet photos of her poor kids.

Reactions: 7
So much anxiety being away from the kids and yet she does is so often. Even when she does take the kids with her she ensures there is an EA, Nan, or some other dogsbody with her to babysit them. Maybe building up to ‘it was a really tough decision because I was for sure coming to win but I had to leave Survivor because I missed my kids too much’???

Reactions: 12
Haha we’ve seen so much of the kids this year, not for “work”! We’ve seen them dancing around half naked in their bloody swimmers FFS 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.