Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed 2022 provides a lot more crossover content between Cachia and EL.

It’s looking optimistic - already we’ve been treated to EL trying to pretend they’re best friends by talking about how many pairs of pyjamas she has and how fantastic Maddie’s bball clinics are; Cachia passive aggressively distancing herself from EL’s manic oversharing of the kids, while bragging about how harmonious and modern her co-parenting situation is; and both of them trying to outdo each other with how successful and widely-respected their junk businesses are.

This is the content I am here for!!!

Reactions: 11
Cachia isn't back from her holiday is she? I thought Noosa was to be blessed by her presence in the coming days.
Was that her EA at dinner with her - Betty/Missy/Florence was sleeping on her lap?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chompers is away with Mumma G but didn't she post recently about one of her pretend besties being in Port Douglas as well?

Can't wait for her to wear the green number at Noosa Main Beach.

Edited to add:
Ooops, it is the PA!! Gotta love these successful bizness woman paying for people to keep them company. I would be so embarrassed 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her ramble about the kids screams insecurities about her own mothering skills now that "JoJo" on the scene.

Reactions: 4
Chompers is away with Mumma G but didn't she post recently about one of her pretend besties being in Port Douglas as well?

Can't wait for her to wear the green number at Noosa Main Beach.

Edited to add:
Ooops, it is the PA!! Gotta love these successful bizness woman paying for people to keep them company. I would be so embarrassed 🤦‍♀️
Excuse me! She's an EA. :ROFLMAO:

Her ramble about the kids screams insecurities about her own mothering skills now that "JoJo" on the scene.
Good point!

Reactions: 1
Shrek is on deck 🤢🤢🤢
So appropriate to wear around your children…
I’m laughing so hard that she’s holidaying with her assistant..really proves she’s got no friends or family that want to be near her lol
I was blocked ages ago, someone please post a screen shot of said shrek-wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if she meant that for public consumption or was it meant for MG’s eyes only 👀
Im sure she’s going to say it’s “self love” at any size. It’s definitely not for on holiday with your young kids though, I can tell you that for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s using anxiety and coping mechanisms that were a concern to her to already justify her horrible performance or attitude on survivor. We see you scummy, you can’t pretend with us.

Reactions: 9
Cachia isn't back from her holiday is she? I thought Noosa was to be blessed by her presence in the coming days.
Was that her EA at dinner with her - Betty/Missy/Florence was sleeping on her lap?
Yeah and she really tried not to show that fact... Must've tag teamed with mumma g. Don't worry I'm sure she is generously paid to be the travel nanny/smophs friend /EA to ultimate ceo

Reactions: 2
Why post all out how much she’s missed her children and is all about spending quality time with them, then next minute show she’s paying her babysitter/EA to do the heavy lifting? Lol I’m just so embarrassed for her

Reactions: 8
I find it very interesting that only since Florence/Flossy/Betty/Missy was referred to on Tattle as Betty, has the name Missy been mentioned by Chompers.
Is she actually trying to make out that she didn't call the child Betty?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.