Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she announced no more fake tan when she met Maddie for the second time. She made a huge announcement about loving herself and finding love and being natural? Yeah... that didn't last long.
Exactly! Wasn’t it this time last year she made that big announcement? Then fake tanned 2 days after 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Balenciaga has become the go to for the bogan set. Imagine that as a brand. Fruck it's the kiss of death
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa when i was laying on the beach in Melbourne the other day i counted 13 Jetskis lined up, 7 gucci man bags and 2 Balenciaga tees and 3 Balenciaga caps! It is the trademark of the bogan, jetski riding drug dealer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa when i was laying on the beach in Melbourne the other day i counted 13 Jetskis lined up, 7 gucci man bags and 2 Balenciaga tees and 3 Balenciaga caps! It is the trademark of the bogan, jetski riding drug dealer!!!
Yes! And the jetski is the poor man’s Gucci bag wearing , fake designer wear boat! Can’t afford the boat so we have the jetski. Down my area too. All the same types.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I reading into it, or when the ceo says in the new promo "I honestly don't think there's going to be any relationship closer than two sisters" and Kate is looking at her like 🤨🤔 do I even like you??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is anyone commenting on her posts about it? If there are no questions I would suggest she is maybe even deleting the questions, which would be more bizarre than just ignoring them.

Reactions: 1
Now that the Townsville basketball game is postponed, I wonder if the mother/ daughter holiday will go ahead ?
Hope so, there is a strong weather warning for Townsville & areas above there. Love for her to have rocky plane ride & tit weather. Mean of me, yes, do I care, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone commenting on her posts about it? If there are no questions I would suggest she is maybe even deleting the questions, which would be more bizarre than just ignoring them.
I reckon half of her “followers” are hate follows at least

Reactions: 5
Those photos of her daughter are so inappropriate to be shared in my opinion. She’s gorgeous, a typical child of that age. But keep it on your phone, don’t share with your large audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those photos of her daughter are so inappropriate to be shared in my opinion. She’s gorgeous, a typical child of that age. But keep it on your phone, don’t share with your large audience.
Thing is with Chlamydia Cachia, she's put up images of those poor kids on the loo, in bed and constantly asking not to be filmed. So these photos are fine in her horrid mind.

Reactions: 2
The
What photos?? What did I miss?
the b&w arty pics of Florence not wearing a top. Lovely photos. But in this day and age with all we know about children’s photos on the internet it’s madness to post them. With kids err on the side of caution

Reactions: 1
The

the b&w arty pics of Florence not wearing a top. Lovely photos. But in this day and age with all we know about children’s photos on the internet it’s madness to post them. With kids err on the side of caution
Those are odd photos to put online.

Reactions: 3
Those are odd photos to put online.
I presume her reasoning would be to seek validation from strangers that her daughter is beautiful. Otherwise I see no reason to share photos like that on a public platform where who knows what weird can obtain them.

Reactions: 5
I presume her reasoning would be to seek validation from strangers that her daughter is beautiful. Otherwise I see no reason to share photos like that on a public platform where who knows what weird can obtain them.

Weirdo* sorry I still haven't learnt how to edit once a period of time has lapsed on my post.

I’d be so embarrassed if I was anyone at Boda tagged in her hair posts. Her hair is so gross, so dry and such an ugly colour. But there’s Sophie, loving herself sick in the mirror while pretending to pay attention to her child.

With Sophie and designer brands, does it go Guess -> LV -> Prada -> Balenciaga? They’re like the CUB brand goals. First you can afford a Guess bag from strandbags (full price of course). Then you graduate to the brown LV monogrammed line. Then the cheapest, ugliest and most common Prada line. Then we hit Balenciaga. What’s next?

Let’s not forget that they have to be the most obviously branded products - can’t have people think your bag is from Big W. But they have to be common enough so you can find a Bali knock off so at a glance people will think they’re real.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The

Oh yea I did think those were weird but thought I might have missed more.

Anyone else notice Chompers not so subtle reading material?
Mark Wales is on her series of Survivor son they must be besties now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.