Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Survivor’s filmed in qld right? Maybe she’s up there for publicity - reading the MW book today was surely a cheeky nod?

Reactions: 1
Survivor’s filmed in qld right? Maybe she’s up there for publicity - reading the MW book today was surely a cheeky nod?
Shes in Qld having a well deserved holiday with Mumma in tow to mind the children.
MG was playing in Townsville this weekend but the game was postponed but obviously not the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes in Qld having a well deserved holiday with Mumma in tow to mind the children.
MG was playing in Townsville this weekend but the game was postponed but obviously not the holiday.
No one takes as many well deserved holidays than our girl, bonus if it gets her out of lockdowns

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So deserved with all that time and energy spent remote schooling. Oh wait....

Also why didn't she save that little extra to get a lift with her reduction? Everyone I know who have done the same get a lift too.

Reactions: 5
She's in Townsville. I recognised the hotel pool. It's not a fancy hotel.....
Most expensive room is $159 a night.

Reactions: 4
and the call outs for freebies have started - PR smash cakes for her new venture

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's far too busy being a CEO to organise the PR for her passion project guys. Far out she is something else 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can not stand to constant bragging about the ‘gifts’ she pays for! It is no longer a nice gesture when you feel the need to tell the world to validate yourself. No one needs to know you payed for your mums holiday 😤

Reactions: 14
Hey Sophe..when you do all these bragging posts about how generous you are..Do you block/ limit your family for those posts? Because Im pretty sure they would be thinking WTF!!!
You must..because as narcissistic as you are..No one could be that arrogant and full of tit.

Reactions: 11
I can not stand to constant bragging about the ‘gifts’ she pays for! It is no longer a nice gesture when you feel the need to tell the world to validate yourself. No one needs to know you payed for your mums holiday 😤
Gifts she pays for but is constantly begging for free tit by calling out for "recommendations" ... are these influenzers as stupid as the followers who think this behaviour is OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The branding for her 'passion project' is ugly AF. Looks like branding for cheap electronics

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she need to broadcast all of the "nice" things she supposedly does?! You can take your mum on a holiday without telling the world! Just my opinion but if she was genuine you wouldn't need to tell everybody... you give gifts for thought not clout!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.