Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Chompers is away with Mumma G but didn't she post recently about one of her pretend besties being in Port Douglas as well?

Can't wait for her to wear the green number at Noosa Main Beach.

Edited to add:
Ooops, it is the PA!! Gotta love these successful bizness woman paying for people to keep them company. I would be so embarrassed 🤦‍♀️
Excuse me! She's an EA. :ROFLMAO:

Her ramble about the kids screams insecurities about her own mothering skills now that "JoJo" on the scene.
Good point!

Reactions: 1

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I am so excited to see her “natural beauty” shine through as well as her superior intellect. Maybe she will decide she is just too kind hearted to be so ruthless, because no one else on earth is as compassionate as her. Really hoping she gets a bad edit.

Is she meant to be a celebrity of some sort on the show?
She doesn't look tanned at all does she!
She seems so arrogant to me that I wouldn't be surprised if she expects to be portrayed positively by the production team. Just like every other reality program participant expects - think MAFS.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
IIRC - something on GOMI at one stage a few yrs back about how he got sacked from a footy club for something or lost his real estate job rather quickly?
I remember he was a real estate agent for awhile - or worked in a real estate agency. I don't think he ever got a licence. Suddenly he was a hospital orderly - nothing wrong with that job but it was quite a career change. Not everyone has the gift of the gab for real estate I guess. I hadn't heard about being sacked from a footy club. Time will tell, but I'm very impatient :ROFLMAO:

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
And we dont forget Sophie..when youblasted your mother on a podcast..saying she never had time for you as a child..that you never felt love by her.
Oh really...? Wow, what a horrible thing to say! Her other sisters are winning at life so.... Also Sophia, your mother was probably working full time when you were growing up - not a part time influencer/boss CEO job - and she had 4 kids to raise at the same time (not two). Was that the same podcast where she threw allllll her former friends under the bus - they couldn't accept she was gay. Lol. Anyone know why Sophia never refers to her father - not a single photo unless she reminds us all that her father coached (?) Essendon for a minute?

God that pool just screams Big 4 Caravan Park!!!!
I may be wrong, but I don't think there's a lot to do in Townsville? I thought she must have been on her way to Magnetic Island which is a really fun place to visit. It will be very odd if she doesn't at least go for the day!

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Survivor’s filmed in qld right? Maybe she’s up there for publicity - reading the MW book today was surely a cheeky nod?

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I don't know how much my unpopular opinion is shared, but whenever someone says "thank you for choosing me to be your mother" I dry retch every time.

None of us chose our parents. We know that. It kind of suggests that kids with neglectful, abusive or just bad parents chose that life when we know they didn't. Sooo gross.
I agree!

What did I miss? Wasn’t MG going on this trip? If not why did they have to find a dog sitter albeit at the last minute.
That's a good point! Maddie needed a dog sitter for a long weekend and I assumed Maddie was travelling to Townsville.

kmartplate

VIP Member
I don't know how much my unpopular opinion is shared, but whenever someone says "thank you for choosing me to be your mother" I dry retch every time.

None of us chose our parents. We know that. It kind of suggests that kids with neglectful, abusive or just bad parents chose that life when we know they didn't. Sooo gross.
Yes a total pet peeve of mine as well!

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'm no sleuth and that took 16 seconds. Fruck it really does back onto the Tulla. Seriously who buys there?

What a tip. But the Only Gay in the Village with a house and pool.

Such a thoughtful spot for kids with asthma.
Yes, there won't be any issues with dust will there! There isn't a direct flight path above her house but planes flying over her suburb will be about 5,000 feet or less as they descend for landing I think. She literally lived under the Tullamarine Freeway when she used to rent in Strathmore.

FrontYardFitness

YES - I can't stand that! It makes no sense whatsoever. 🤷‍♀️

Lovesitmate

I reckon she dramatically quits survivor because she misinterprets legitimate criticism as homophobia
Sarah Jane Young just updated their Ivf podcasts account indicating they are going to start podcasting again.
i really hope she spills the tea on the breakdown of her marriage to her creepy husband.
I really like her
oh wow I really like her and wondered why she went quiet. Does she have a new insta account?
She was so kind whenever I asked wardrobe questions, I absolutely love her style.

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Have the other contestants acknowledged that they are on it? I have no idea who any of them are to be able to check if they are advertising it.