Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm seeing so many influencers getting covid and wearing it like a badge of honour. I wonder if Old Mate will be the world's first Lesbian CEO with covid soon.

Me too. Although I know why I got kicked out. I sent a private message to someone who asked about something and I replied with some info that could be freely shared here without hurting anyone. And yes, Alice does read all the private messages, sad sack that she is.
I'm being vague because a mad woman who reads private messages probably keeps a lot of notes and email addresses.
Anyway, that reference to us has now been on g o m i for 24 hours lol. Goor morning Alice!
Ahahahaha that was probably me. Suddenly I couldn't log on any more either 😅

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Interesting that she is there with the bogan inlaws but no sign of her children or their father.
I was watching Gee Cachia's story yesterday and I could have sworn I saw Bobby and Flo in that lagoon style pool. But there's been so sign of them other than that.

Guys, it just clicked that F is 5 and not starting prep till next year when she’s 6? So will be 19 her entire senior year.. Is this the norm? Seems so odd to me!
I am in Perth... so could possibly be different but my daughter is 5 in August and beginning Kindergarten on Thursday! She is the eldest as our cut off for beginning school is June 30th.

Pollie

VIP Member
That kid in his undies, why couldn't she have told him to get dressed or pull on his famous bjamas before the photo.
The bogan matching outfits😂what a joke the looked.
The matching outfits are awful omg. Why can’t she just “be you”