Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
Sarah Jane Young just updated their Ivf podcasts account indicating they are going to start podcasting again.
i really hope she spills the tea on the breakdown of her marriage to her creepy husband.
I really like her
Sorry - posted this in the Chompers thread instead of the main influencer one. Apologies

Reactions: 2
It’s going to be very interesting when poor Floss is a teen. The feelings Scummy has will shift from pride to jealousy. If Florence is actually better at anything or achieves anything over Scummy than she will just be awful to her
Sophie will definitely compete with her daughter as she’s older. Sophie’s ego won’t cope.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to go one giant step further on the Survivor theory and suggest that the show’s producers, who probably read here 👋, cast her specifically because she’s hideously toxic and divisive. They may have even given a few of the other contestants a heads-up on a few key points - crotch karate, cease & desists etc. As far fetched as this might sound, I do know the extreme lengths reality television producers will go to in order to create drama. She probably thought she was being cast because she’s the World’s First & Youngest Lesbian CEO Book Author, but joke’s on her…. they cast her because she’s an idiot. Can’t wait to watch it all go down.🍿
1000000%! Any reality tv producer worth their pay will have done a decent Google. Tattle comes up pretty early in her search results. She’s got nearly 1300 pages on GOMI, so they may not have read through all of that 🤣. But there’s plenty of juicy information available. Frankly, even watching her stories for a few days, you get a good sense of her personality and how to push her buttons.

Found this throwback article which made me laugh. Her following hasn’t grown very much since then! She was trying to convince us her and Jaryd were super hot for each other, and look how well that panned out.

Reactions: 1

Limpy Love

VIP Member
No what was it? Can you post screenshots?

I wonder if it's a sensual type product? Olivia Bentley (made in Chelsea) has a line like that.
View attachment 962820
Whatever it is it would've been copied off someone else.
Chompers has never had an original idea in her life or achieved anything on her own.

Also did anyone notice when OneSport disappeared from her bio?
She is still on their website but I wonder if she's had a bust up with her bestie Bruce?

Over to you Sophie🤔

Last edited:
Megan Pustetto released a podcast this morning titled "Sophie Cachia's web of lies". I've started listening to it but don't think I'll get through all the juicy bits before I arrive at work.

Happy listening, Tattlers!

Must be at the very end. I got to 30 minutes before arriving at work and switching off.
Let's us know and thank you for taking one for the proverbial team

aggietrunch

Sorry team, I don't have the super powers to do so. I'll snuff my torch out ;)

Anybody else, you will be our immunity winner for the week!

• Haha

Chompers Chompers Chomper

It was a shocker. You couldn't see the top of her head clearly once you factored in the stories bar across the top, as well as her name. Then throw in the crunchy hair on top - it's a useless money-grabbing product, a spritz of hairspray achieves the same thing! But she loves to make a quick buck, the product suits her to a tee.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Trunchbull Staying at the JW Marriot Gold Coast the bogan family to be avoided at all cost peeps! Watch for vulgarity on display.

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
Sophie Cachia #3: Then There Was SurvivHer
Brilliant! I love this one!

Maybe her dad is a lot more well off, they only divorced relatively recently and I think her mum was a sahm and maybe not as well off? Lucky she has the most generous daughter in the whole entire world
Her parents divorced?! I hadn't heard that!
I knew her ex in-laws had but not her parents.

Her mum is a HS teacher at one of the state schools in the area they lived/live.

Pollie

VIP Member
Did her hair snap off yet? 🤔

The water didn’t look great. The whole backyard is grim. Imagine that combined with all the highway/air traffic noise.

Had to skip past the stories of poor Bobby dancing around in his swimmers. That was so uncomfortable. Imagine posting that out to the entire internet full of creeps 🤢
I know she’s such a fucking idiot. Is that other kid Jaryds gf son? Hope she doesn’t mind Sophie plastering him all over the net.

ggirlxoxo

To be fair I live in Victoria and all the schools in my area have their last day for students on the Thursday and then Friday is a clean up day for teachers. There was confusion though as some schools finished earlier (2.30) and others finished at the regular time yesterday.
I’m in vic and my daughter only finished today 🤷🏻‍♀️

newtothis123

Who’s the biggest dimwit, Sophie or Jarryd? My kids aren’t even at school yet and I know term finishes tomorrow in public schools for Victoria. Their reading comprehension must be lower than low if both of them failed to understand the newsletter…jeez. Not pitching high hopes for the academic results of their spawn
To be fair I live in Victoria and all the schools in my area have their last day for students on the Thursday and then Friday is a clean up day for teachers. There was confusion though as some schools finished earlier (2.30) and others finished at the regular time yesterday.