Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutneen

So she has had the house for months and now between Xmas/NY she is looking for a #sponsorednotsponsored pool cleaner.
One would think that during that time any reasonable pool owner would've learnt how to manage it themselves (which is super easy) or had a regular service booked.
The pool must be green if noone has done anything to it in months. 🤮
Maybe the ex hubby stopped doing it for free...

• Haha
Reactions: 1

savefloss

VIP Member
Aren’t they having a perfect blended family Xmas with Jarryd and his new girlfriend and her son?

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
Is anyone commenting on her posts about it? If there are no questions I would suggest she is maybe even deleting the questions, which would be more bizarre than just ignoring them.

BecJudd

Isn't the tattoo of her sensual secksy art work that she commissioned and paid for herself?

Her true self just keeps on coming through in all its finest bogan-ness. 👌 She's one classy woman.

Chlamydia Cachia and her spores strike again in the pantry.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Probably only promised on her social media, not to them personally.
The little 💰🐄seem to love screwing their face up for the camera.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
What did I miss? Wasn’t MG going on this trip? If not why did they have to find a dog sitter albeit at the last minute.

That cheap pirate earring is making my ear itch. Hello infection 👋🏾
Not that I like the earring but kids like the weirdest things and you have to choose your battles. One of mine used to love a bandana - it was so embarassing but I knew it wouldn't last. He probs can't wear it for school, but it's the holidays so let him go. The girls clothes I probably would have said no to but I had friends who let their boys wear tutus to the park when they were like 3 - I would draw the line at that. That kid is now a handsome 6'2" atheltic very male person. I hate myself for sticking up for him but kids do like the weirdest things and think they look awesome.
Could you go back to Gomi and let everyone else know about us? It's just after 6:30am, Alice is still sleeping... sorry to say that once Alice sees you here, she will delete your account from Gomi. She is that petty. You cant change your username once you are here.
early on in the piece when I migrated over here someone recommended you don’t use the same username on here as Gomi. Can’t remember why. Maybe because Alice will kick you off. But nowadays - who cares 🤣🤣🤣

itssobutiful

Sandra (from the American series) and her daughter shared a tagged post but she is hardly following any of the other contestants.

Mark Wales (I think that is his name) has shared quite a bit of stuff including a photo of a poster on the side of a bus stop in the city with a heap of contestants faces on it.. Sophie wasn't featured 😆

santababy

Chatty Member
I have a theory about this! Sandra follows almost everyone from the new season but doesn’t follow Sophie. Sophie follows a few, including Sandras daughter but doesn’t follow Sandra.

from the promo we saw, it looks like Sandra and Sophie are on the same tribe.
My guess is that they didn’t get along at all. Sandra never tolerates arrogance and I have a feeling they’ll be shown as rivals.

Sandras fan following is huge and Sophie knows that, which is why I suspect she wants to avoid any attention to do with survivor because she knows she may come off second best.

I could be way off the mark but we will find out soon enough and I’m a massive survivor fan so I’m psyched to watch either way
Now that sounds like a good season of survivor!!