Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
All I could notice about her outfit was she was wearing the wrong underwear for the skirt and/or not the right size. Pretty impressive feat when wearing an A-line leather skirt really, our Soph has always been an overachiever in the fashion department.
Omg you are so right! How could undies that tight be comfortable?

horseteeth

Chatty Member
His maternal family is still part of his life but I think they have disowned her.

Funny how she loves to hang with the Cachias but they can't stand the sight if her.
It really doesn’t seem that way in pics and videos that she posts. I guess you really can’t trust social media!!

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Seems like a pretty poor life choice to piss off producers of a reality TV show. What’s the bet she receives a horrific edit now haha
could probably cope with given I’m getting paid $200k! Congrats to her being able to negotiate it.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Bobby on the rollercoaster at Movie World?
Is he tall enough or is Chompers bullshitting for content?

Last edited:

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
I presume her reasoning would be to seek validation from strangers that her daughter is beautiful. Otherwise I see no reason to share photos like that on a public platform where who knows what weird can obtain them.

Weirdo* sorry I still haven't learnt how to edit once a period of time has lapsed on my post.

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
I'm still so confused why she bought that house, it's a shit area backing onto a freeway and airport, plus spending $100,000+ on Reno's no backyard or garden trees so nowhere for the kids and dogs to play, unless she's going to do an Enmylou and use the front yard to hang out in, but even that is small. She could have got something much better for the money she's dumped into this house. We're in Melbourne so it's not like we need a pool all year round. It's just weird.
How does everyone know where she bought?

Michy02

VIP Member
Maddie is playing in Townville over the weekend so I assume she will fly back to Melbs after a few days because she has a JOB.
TYM will continue on her holiday because she deserves it.
Yea I meant Sophie’s holiday not Maddies work travel.