Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Alternative theory…maybe she was just booted out of KJ’s tribe, not the whole show? Probably giving our Scumrat too much credit trying to plot twist 😅

Reactions: 1

santababy

Chatty Member
Wow thanks for the heads up, I will try not to get blocked 😂 apparently KJ blocked me but I have no idea why? But I'm sad I can't stalk her profile whilst survivor is on
KJ blocked me ages ago as well??! I followed her and now poof blocked.. not even sure what I didn’t🙃🙃

horseteeth

Chatty Member
A block from all of them! Lucky you 😂
I thought she meant if she was given the 200 grand she would have given it to them. All well and good to say that when you know you aren’t getting that money.
I haven’t seen any gushing posts about her dad for awhile. I wonder what is going on there.
😂 at your profile pic

I have a business account that I can still watch from to get all the goss!

Yep that’s what I meant about the money, just thought it was weird she mentioned her entire family except her dad

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
She is working hard on the narrative manipulation. I am here for a KJ take down of her sister. We will all be cheering her “betrayal” on. Hope we get lots of bitching and info out of KJ if she stays lol
It is a game! I hate how at the end they throw the master manipulator under the bus and make out like they wouldn’t . Personally I would be offended if my brother didn’t shaft me on a game like this to win lol

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Look no shade on where people live, but 900k could still get you something not backing onto a freeway. It’s a terrible purchase.
And the reno she's doing - no idea how much it's costing as it's #notspon but maybe $100,000? She's extending the ensuite significantly and converting a bedroom on the other side of the ensuite to a walk in robe accessed via the ensuite.

kmartplate

VIP Member
Yep I hate to WK but my little one got his first tooth very young and then lost them very young and similarly I know someone who still had a baby tooth when she finished school! So it can be all over the place. But she would totally get off on Floss being sooooo advanced to have lost a tooth already, as if that reflects in any way about any other part of her development or Sophie’s parenting.

I left a breadcrumb on activelies last comment before finishing the thread here to see that she had already joined us, it’s been up for 2 hrs now so hopefully the vague instructions is enough to get some more people over. I’ll be blocked shortly as I have the same username too.
Perfect breadcrumb! Hope it works

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
The
What photos?? What did I miss?
the b&w arty pics of Florence not wearing a top. Lovely photos. But in this day and age with all we know about children’s photos on the internet it’s madness to post them. With kids err on the side of caution

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Do we think her sudden bring up of her sexuality has anything to do with survivor and how she may be prompting everyone to discuss her relationship etc? Maybe she cried for Maddie and asked to be let off the show. lol

Limpy Love

VIP Member
From memory, I'm pretty sure there was some sort of conflict or controversy leading up to leaving all the clubs he played for even at Carlton.

I think the issue with the RE job it was part of third party agreement which mustve been off the books at Aberfeldie FC. I think I read about it in the local paper? 🤔

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Her hair does grow pretty fast I think - she has said that before and I actually do think its true from photos etc. Which is why going super blond like that is a big big commitment for her. I am also not a natural blond and I have to get my regrowth done every 6-8 weeks max, and my hair is fine and slow growing (and also not as dark as hers naturally). Her dark roots become so obvious so quickly

kmartplate

VIP Member
Just over a week to go! She will have to acknowledge it surely. And similarly Maddie will surely have to as well.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
She's either living with her mother or at the house she shared with Jaryd - not the last two rentals. So nice of her to re-pay the kindness of accommodation by stirring up the neighbours. Ever heard of moving along gracefully Soph?
She was at both short term but I think she said that she had "her own little rental" recently.
Thats definitely not at LDs place because that was tiny and only had a small internal courtyard where they kept that giant Malamute.

• Sad

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Anyone catch the write up in the herald sun today…?!
No what was it? Can you post screenshots?

Yep just waiting till her profile gets bigger to launch (think I'm really hoping it does the opposite and she is exposed)
The strange thing is, it just looks like a cosmetics line so I don't think anything will be actually different in the products just that it's marketed for "them" instead of "her". Other major cosmetic brands have cottoned onto this already and a lot more inclusive... But I guess being founded by the world's first lesbian sets this a part
I wonder if it's a sensual type product? Olivia Bentley (made in Chelsea) has a line like that.
Screenshot_20220104-100535_Instagram.jpg

Last edited: