Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck kind of weird flex is this?! Who brags about how many teeth their kid has lost before school??! Sophie has to make anything she can into some sort of competition. If anything I would be worried about the dental hygiene and amount sugar she is consuming. Floss won't have many teeth left by grade 2 by the looks of it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She has deadset posted continuously since the break up… but posting a video of her kids swearing now … why would she 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What the duck kind of weird flex is this?! Who brags about how many teeth their kid has lost before school??! Sophie has to make anything she can into some sort of competition. If anything I would be worried about the dental hygiene and amount sugar she is consuming. Floss won't have many teeth left by grade 2 by the looks of it.
If she survives the sugar rot she will need an orthodontist to the correct the overbite and crowding hope Soph coughs up the cash.

Reactions: 11
It always amazes me when anyone thinks it’s a flex when their kid has lost way too many teeth before school.
I am loving that MG is now free and scum dog zillionaire is left all alone to enjoy her dark and grim renovation (insert evil laugh here) 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just learnt on the Emmy thread it’s cup day holiday tomorrow for them .
And it’s quite early for those kids to even be in bed! Are they watching a horror film?
Seems like a set up for the Gram , she keeps pairing sneaks off their new Cachia Xmas pjs too still not an original print

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he replied with that 😂😂
I doubt there’s any love there still on RDOM end tbh

She has deadset posted continuously since the break up… but posting a video of her kids swearing now … why would she 🤯
Does she honestly think that’s cute, so many things wrong in this post, inappropriate viewing for a kinder kid, and Bob too for that matter and to deliberately scare the kids, getting it on film, knowing she’d get a reaction, and of course posting it for the world to see! She’s an absolute bogan if she thinks this is cute and all the dumb arse followers commenting
😂😂😂😂 ughhhh she’s so revolting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We all know she has no class, and that's how the kids are being brought up. But the kids have always been around terrible language. Jordy is one of the worst. I'd hate my kids to be friends with those kids honestly.

Reactions: 18
I don’t find her latest video even the slightest bit funny. Yet there are all these ppl commenting with laughing face emoji’s. Wtf, how is that funny. What’s funny? The fact she scared them or that the kids swore. Baffling stuff

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Its a flex because she's so amazing and all this has happened so early Coz she is so advanced! Losing all these teeth before even starting school. What an amazing feat!
She says it like her kid is so young coz she hasn't started school...
Except she will be already 6 when she finally does start school because this fanny flapping donkey didn't send her this year when she probably should have. Too busy making us all jealous to take the time to fill out enrolment forms

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Our best guess is that he read the book 😂
I thought I remember her saying in a podcast quite a while ago that she gave Jarryd one of the first copies to read way before it was ever released and he was still hanging around back then! Has she ever posted anything implying Jarryd/his family and her are on bad terms? Just curious to know when it all broke down/if it was because of the book. They were all in that newspaper article few months ago posing as the happy “Brady bunch family” 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.