Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I remember her saying in a podcast quite a while ago that she gave Jarryd one of the first copies to read way before it was ever released and he was still hanging around back then! Has she ever posted anything implying Jarryd/his family and her are on bad terms? Just curious to know when it all broke down/if it was because of the book. They were all in that newspaper article few months ago posing as the happy “Brady bunch family” 🤔
They were in the happy families article the day before the book was released. I don’t reckon Jarryd read it beforehand and his new (seemingly lovely) girlfriend has made him see the light. It’s definitely broken down since the book was published. Pa Jody for all his bogan faults seems to love the kids and would be keeping the peace so that he can continue to have a relationship with them.

Reactions: 24
I don’t find her latest video even the slightest bit funny. Yet there are all these ppl commenting with laughing face emoji’s. Wtf, how is that funny. What’s funny? The fact she scared them or that the kids swore. Baffling stuff
Omg THIS!!!!
Everything about it is gross. First off she has the flash on and you can see how it annoys Bob.
Then the "scare" and then Florence being a little feral and everyone in the comments saying tney love it and how funny it is. Its actually pure trash.
Nothing more.
So glad Maddie got out of that space.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
What the duck kind of weird flex is this?! Who brags about how many teeth their kid has lost before school??! Sophie has to make anything she can into some sort of competition. If anything I would be worried about the dental hygiene and amount sugar she is consuming. Floss won't have many teeth left by grade 2 by the looks of it.
I have actually said this before in previous threads I have dental background ( and my kids are SUPER TALL 😏😏) and it isn’t a good sign that she has lost so many teeth at a young age very concerning her dental hygiene etc such a stupid thing to flex she’s a dead set duck wit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That was me!! Thanks so much!
Not quite as awkward as the engagement reaction but definitely gobsmacked 😆
Someone needs to be the mvp and make a video collage of these two MG reactions

They were in the happy families article the day before the book was released. I don’t reckon Jarryd read it beforehand and his new (seemingly lovely) girlfriend has made him see the light. It’s definitely broken down since the book was published. Pa Jody for all his bogan faults seems to love the kids and would be keeping the peace so that he can continue to have a relationship with them.
Was this after she bought him the car?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So clearly Caitlin's parents aren't the brightest if they were in such support of this sham relationship....
Maddie's dad on the other hand looked awkward af during this and clearly didn't approve.

Glad you always will choose Soph Maddie 🤣🤣
Ugh. I listened to Outspoken today because they said they were talking about Sophie and omg, they literally get all their content from tattle.
They raised this video, which there is no way they just would have randomly found this video.
Then they banged on about feeling sorry for her. Gross. They're fucked now. They're still alluding to the fact that maddie cheated despite knowing just as much as anyone else.
Then they said "maddie broke her silence". I mean maddie has been posting all week. There is no secret there. I mean, sock gate happened. But they didnt want to talk about that bc it didnt look good for chompers.
So then they talked about Florence's flowers being her safe space or whatever that was.

My guess is they are probably sucking up to her to find out what happened. They have changed so much. I'll be popping their "outspoken" podcast back on the backburner again.

Reactions: 28
So clearly Caitlin's parents aren't the brightest if they were in such support of this sham relationship....
Maddie's dad on the other hand looked awkward af during this and clearly didn't approve.

Glad you always will choose Soph Maddie 🤣🤣
that didn't age well 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her post speaks volumes. So more respectful and Smorf who doesn’t go out has hit the town at every opportunity.
And she does so knowing that her bogan followers will go after Maddie. Alluding to cheating, being wronged etc. She is well aware of what social media is like being the FIRST influencer in Australia. She CREATED influencing and now she’s using it against poor Maddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.