Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a couple of stragglers who are yet to find their way here.

It appears that my account is no longer, but if someone still has an account on Gomi, feel free to drop some breadcrumbs with this acrostic I've drafted 😂

There was a scandal
Apparently an unfaithful member of the relationship
Took a bit of digging but,
Truth be told, MG is better off now
Lucky she got out when she did
Eventually the whole truth will come out
Late to the party here! as I’ve not been able to check in over the weekend; I’m a former Gomi reg who’s been reading here for a longggg time but only just decided to officially join in last week. I’ve also still been checking Gomi occasionally and still have my account, so I’ll drop your lil’ poem over there and see what happens 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jaryd has moved on, its very unlikely he's going back to her. They aren't even friends anymore.

If she does have rebound with a man - he better wear a condom or a surprise pregnancy (trap) will appear out of nowhere
Does this mean the "happy families" christmas photo opportunity won't happen this year? Since they have agreed to always spend Christmas morning together #contentforthelikes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
First time poster, long time lurker. God I am LOVING this thread atm though and watching this train crash unfold.

Just noticed this photo of Maddie and the girl she is rumored to have cheated with in her tagged photos. And the comment someone has left on it 😂😂

Sophie will be fuming!! #crymeariver
I'm so happy for Maddie that she is free but also how dumb is she if she is shitting where she eats so soon upon joining the team - it's pretty unprofessional to hook up with team mates (if it's true)

Reactions: 22
I saw this podcast mentioned on the thread, and Sophie's episodes were 🤢 she really showed how self absorbed she is. Then I started listening to Jaryd's episode and I couldn't help but notice how different their energies were.
I just listened to those SC x2 and JC.....I got the impression that he's spouting a lot of the same "I'm better/different cos I'm bla bla" and "my kids are SO SPECIAL compared to other kids" vibe.... maybe it's a generation thing?.? No humility or modesty...all about talking how good they are.... how they know best.... he's in no way as bad as her...but still got it like a sales pitch almost. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I rekon Sophie’s next victim will be an older rich guy cause she will need the money for the tulla mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I rekon Sophie’s next victim will be an older rich guy cause she will need the money for the tulla mansion.
So she could claim she didn’t need his money, she has all her own & how she doesn’t have to financially support the partner for once in her life and all that jazz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her next victim partner will not be a top tier catch. She’s damaged goods now - has a public profile that’s easy to check, is divorced with kids, has an ex fiancée, is no longer ‘young’ and is estranged from close family members. So many red flags

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her next victim partner will not be a top tier catch. She’s damaged goods now - has a public profile that’s easy to check, is divorced with kids, has an ex fiancée, is no longer ‘young’ and is estranged from close family members. So many red flags
someone will want to cash in on the Cachia name/fame.....surely...

I'm so happy for Maddie that she is free but also how dumb is she if she is shitting where she eats so soon upon joining the team - it's pretty unprofessional to hook up with team mates (if it's true)
I'm so happy that Maddie has had a cracking last two games and her team won their first game of the season! She has been instrumental!!! freeeeeeeedom begets greatness hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such an awful person. Mortgaged to her eyeballs, cheated on, estranged from most of her family, Jared hates her, has ruined all her friendships, survivor was an absolute flop. Is she still going to make all her haters jealous in 2022?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trick o’ treat Chompettes
Omg, how can she think those gigantic veneers look good, RDOM mentioned Bond Street Dental in a post the other day as being highly recommended to him so I actually DM’d Jarrod and said, not if SC horse veneers are anything to go by, he replied with, yes, not the look I’d be after but I’ve seen some more subtle work of theirs! SC gives me the absolute creeps, those poor kids, Bobby would be expected to be her emotional support person for everything now, what a weird family she’s created and destroyed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Looks like she’s given the PA, Maddie’s tiny balenciaga bag. The ridiculous one that looks like a gift bag…and making sure to share it on stories to run salt in the wound to Maddie. Her pettiness is astounding

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.