Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatched that swear vid. It’s actually Florence that says duck. 👀 Bogan Bob says tit. Sorry but so trashy. I love a good swear word but my kids know not to swear in the house and have never heard them so as much say tit in front of me. What they say with their mates … well can’t control that.
I remember when I first came across Sophie via Lazylou they had a family dinner with Jarryd and one of the grandfathers (not sure which) and he repeatedly said bleep , bleep , bleep in front of the kids. I was gobsmacked. Aghast.

plus anyone find the way Sophie speaks when she’s selling her pj weirdly condescending as if she’s giving you a good telling off?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She has deadset posted continuously since the break up… but posting a video of her kids swearing now … why would she 🤯
If that wasn’t a planned set up for them to swear, I’ll eat my left shoe. She’s not even in school and she said “duck?” WHO records it and then posts it? Disgusting parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If that wasn’t a planned set up for them to swear, I’ll eat my left shoe. She’s not even in school and she said “duck?” WHO records it and then posts it? Disgusting parenting.
she said in a podcast she let's them swear but will NOT let them say loser or idiot or fat etc.like one is ok but the other isn't....mmmmm...all look poor to me!

Reactions: 12
We all know she has no class, and that's how the kids are being brought up. But the kids have always been around terrible language. Jordy is one of the worst. I'd hate my kids to be friends with those kids honestly.
I am a few pages behind. But wanted to comment on this, Do Bobdog and Betty have friends outside of their cousins? You never see them with other kids... no group park plays, trick or treating, they never have friends over. I’m sure if they did Soph would film them makings noise and some comment like ‘house full of kids today’.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know I don’t think cheating was the only way out Maddie had… she literally moved to the other side of the world. What’s stopping her from sending a breakup text the second the plane takes off/changing her number and not telling Sophie where she’s staying? Cheating is cheating I think. In saying that - if she did in fact cheat Sophie is tit and deserves it lol but as someone who has been with disgusting humans in the world I definitely don’t think cheating is your only way out… I wouldn’t want to be with a previous cheater 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think we can accuse Maddie of cheating when Sophie has said multiple times that monogamy is not for her. Based on all her multiple podcasts and writing Sophie had to have said to everyone that they were open or fluid or whatever you want to call it.

Sophie probably meant that SHE was allowed to be open but Maddie had to remain loyal. And as soon as Maddie exercised her right to be open Sophie cracked it. Because obviously the open rules only applied to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Maddie will be just fine with toxic SC out of her life, love Maddies comment here on varga_sara08 post, “there she is” an old line she and SC used to use on each other 🤔
I saw this but now I wonder who MG is actually with? I might be confused but wasn’t it Tassinari yesterday? Maybe the whole team are laying bombs to confuse the situation and send SC on a social media stalk frenzy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am a few pages behind. But wanted to comment on this, Do Bobdog and Betty have friends outside of their cousins? You never see them with other kids... no group park plays, trick or treating, they never have friends over. I’m sure if they did Soph would film them makings noise and some comment like ‘house full of kids today’.
You’d never want your kids to befriend Cachia kids, and if so, you’d never allow a play date at theirs, I wouldn’t trust SC one bit, what with, erotic paintings of her flaps on the walls and the language floating around, not to mention, the array of “paid staff” she uses to parent her own kids!!!! NO WAY!!!

I saw this but now I wonder who MG is actually with? I might be confused but wasn’t it Tassinari yesterday? Maybe the whole team are laying bombs to confuse the situation and send SC on a social media stalk frenzy 😂
All of the girls in the team look like a million bucks as compared to that ageing old divorced mum of 2 kids who carries more baggage than Qantas!!! Live your best life in Italy Maddie, you’ve earned it honey….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just rewatched that swear vid. It’s actually Florence that says duck. 👀 Bogan Bob says tit. Sorry but so trashy. I love a good swear word but my kids know not to swear in the house and have never heard them so as much say tit in front of me. What they say with their mates … well can’t control that.
I remember when I first came across Sophie via Lazylou they had a family dinner with Jarryd and one of the grandfathers (not sure which) and he repeatedly said bleep , bleep , bleep in front of the kids. I was gobsmacked. Aghast.

plus anyone find the way Sophie speaks when she’s selling her pj weirdly condescending as if she’s giving you a good telling off?
The whole thing looked and sounded like a set up. 100% trashy and bogan and definitely not funny for kids that age to be saying those words but seemed she set it up.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know I don’t think cheating was the only way out Maddie had… she literally moved to the other side of the world. What’s stopping her from sending a breakup text the second the plane takes off/changing her number and not telling Sophie where she’s staying? Cheating is cheating I think. In saying that - if she did in fact cheat Sophie is tit and deserves it lol but as someone who has been with disgusting humans in the world I definitely don’t think cheating is your only way out… I wouldn’t want to be with a previous cheater 🤷🏽‍♀️
But is it cheating when Sophie so publicly talks about not being monogamous? Where is the relationship line drawn then?

Reactions: 13
But is it cheating when Sophie so publicly talks about not being monogamous? Where is the relationship line drawn then?
I would assume like all open couples or couples that aren’t completely closed they would have their own set boundaries? Again we don’t even know if any cheating actually happened lol but if it did it might be that those boundaries were crossed or suddenly Sophie wasn’t happy their arrangement - I wouldn’t call that cheating but I’m more so referring to comments saying she literally had no way out lmao when your 20 hours away by plane there are options

Reactions: 6
I would assume like all open couples or couples that aren’t completely closed they would have their own set boundaries? Again we don’t even know if any cheating actually happened lol but if it did it might be that those boundaries were crossed or suddenly Sophie wasn’t happy their arrangement - I wouldn’t call that cheating but I’m more so referring to comments saying she literally had no way out lmao when your 20 hours away by plane there are options
True. We need to keep in mind this is Sophie we're talking about.

There's only one person who matters

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.