Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, how can she think those gigantic veneers look good, RDOM mentioned Bond Street Dental in a post the other day as being highly recommended to him so I actually DM’d Jarrod and said, not if SC horse veneers are anything to go by, he replied with, yes, not the look I’d be after but I’ve seen some more subtle work of theirs! SC gives me the absolute creeps, those poor kids, Bobby would be expected to be her emotional support person for everything now, what a weird family she’s created and destroyed!
I can’t believe he replied with that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg, how can she think those gigantic veneers look good, RDOM mentioned Bond Street Dental in a post the other day as being highly recommended to him so I actually DM’d Jarrod and said, not if SC horse veneers are anything to go by, he replied with, yes, not the look I’d be after but I’ve seen some more subtle work of theirs! SC gives me the absolute creeps, those poor kids, Bobby would be expected to be her emotional support person for everything now, what a weird family she’s created and destroyed!
Hahaha this is so funny 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s given the PA, Maddie’s tiny balenciaga bag. The ridiculous one that looks like a gift bag…and making sure to share it on stories to run salt in the wound to Maddie. Her pettiness is astounding
Holy hell, what a maggot !

"I WiLl NoT bE CoMmEnTiNg FuRtHeR" 🙄 yet continues with the cunty stories literally every few hours
Unless it’s her, she expects chance after chance. She deserves to be so fucked over and ignored by all who she’s tarnished.
her own family dislike her guts. Most family’s can forgive & forget but she’s done so much tit it’s no wonder they are done.

Reactions: 15
Safe to assume that Soph's keeping the ring then.
I hope Maddie took all her nice things with her, I don't think she's ever stepping foot back in the mausoleum again.
The day she had that break up post up, I was expecting to see all her tit packed up and dumped over the fence - at Terminal 4.
Sophie just seems so spiteful & vindictive, yet I’d Maddie has in deed done the dirty on her why not just come out and justify the actions by telling us what she did that was such a breach of trust.
Poor Maddie probs didn’t own anything, Sophie would have said I bought you this and that so you aren’t taking it there.

Reactions: 15
Jaryd has moved on, its very unlikely he's going back to her. They aren't even friends anymore.

If she does have rebound with a man - he better wear a condom or a surprise pregnancy (trap) will appear out of nowhere
Would love to know the story behind them not being friends anymore??? Does anyone know why?

Reactions: 10
The day she had that break up post up, I was expecting to see all her tit packed up and dumped over the fence - at Terminal 4.
Sophie just seems so spiteful & vindictive, yet I’d Maddie has in deed done the dirty on her why not just come out and justify the actions by telling us what she did that was such a breach of trust.
Poor Maddie probs didn’t own anything, Sophie would have said I bought you this and that so you aren’t taking it there.
all packed up in the car and parked on the street....

Reactions: 3
Holy hell, what a maggot !

Unless it’s her, she expects chance after chance. She deserves to be so fucked over and ignored by all who she’s tarnished.
her own family dislike her guts. Most family’s can forgive & forget but she’s done so much tit it’s no wonder they are done.
Maddie can get herself lovely handmade leather or other bags in Florence. Soph can keep the logomania

Reactions: 18
Ummm is Bobdog dressed as a character from Reservoir Dogs? Don’t answer that, I know he is 🤯
Knowing Sophie it was probably a toss up between that or Bad Boy Bubby & Romper Stomper , she’s got to be one of the shitiest mother’s on the Gram

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.