Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Have you joined Tattle since the break up?

• Yes

Votes: 29 8.1%
  • No

Votes: 296 82.5%
  • Long time lurker and had to join

Votes: 43 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #19 for the Young Mummy Sophie Cachia.

Well Tattlers, it finally happened. In news that will shock no one, Sophie and Maddie broke up. Can’t wait to see where this thread takes us!

Thank you to @Emilyemily99 for the brilliant thread title 🔥. I’ve been too upset over the break up to organise a prize 💔

Honestly had so many polls I wanted to post. Will Sophie’s next partner be another human female? What sport will they play?! So many possibilities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I thought this chick was drying up but it’s great to be back!!

Super thread title, and Mads 👏🏼

On today’s recrap…

The world’s tallest aviphobe spontaneously went in to a calorie deficit and an injectables bar, before jetting off no first class to Italy. Armed with an itinerary and planned outings, Soph gave no opportunity for her ‘home’ to have a say in things.

Sneakily, the EU arm of the ETC (Emaddicipation Tattlers Cohort) hatched a plot to rescue Maddie. They drugged the team coach, stole his phone, texted her and commanded instant obedience to comply and come home for her bball duties. Day trip to Cinque Terrified canned = pissed off wifey.

Inspired by the coercion, Tickets tried the same tactic to bring Maddie to Oz but that backfired like a 1974 Torana. Next minute, she found her fragile ass on a flight back to Tulla. Hopefully in the middle seat of cattle class. With any luck EmmyLou have her a cruise.

While we are all speculating as to what blew up, we’re all happy for Maddie. She shoots! She scores (allegedly)! Who cares? The only bball talent Soph has is dribbling all down the front of herself.

A loud roar in the distance… Unsure if it was the incoming Emirates flight from Dubai or the cheer of 1000 Garrick supporters, Sophie stared longingly out over the cyclone fence of the airport perimeter trying to work out what all the excitement was about.

This year is a bust. Isuzu failed 💣, the world book tour didn’t get any further than the Moe Centrelink 🪦and NB finally listed the marital home on the market and ✂ ties. We’re jelly.

As The Beatles sang, money can buy me love. She pitched for Glennon Doyle but instead got Arthur Conan Doyle. Now Sherlock has no ‘home’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I thought this chick was drying up but it’s great to be back!!

Super thread title, and Mads 👏🏼

On today’s recrap…
As The Beatles sang, money can buy me love. She pitched for Glennon Doyle but instead got Arthur Conan Doyle. Now Sherlock has no ‘home’.
I am deceased
Please carry on without me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Kicking off this thread with a screenshot my girlfriend just sent me 😂

She isn't a huge social media person and has no idea who Sophie or Maddi are, however, she came across this photo on Instagram and "thought this woman was wearing a fake moustache" 😏

I've not laughed so hard in weeks!
I guess now we know who the “friend” is that’s been speaking to all the papers and “confirming” that Maddie cheated 🥸

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I would not be at all surprised if this ends up being a little ‘break’ for them to be able to see other people, and then SURPRISE…the engagement is back on when Maddie returns to Australia 🙄

Reactions: 14
If Emmylou Tattlers are called fezzas, what are Sophie Tattlers? I said “angels” on the last thread, because she over uses that phrase for Maddie, her children, everyone else. Other suggestions? Now also thinking “soul mates” could work 🤔
#thebigissues

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Emmylou Tattlers are called fezzas, what are Sophie Tattlers? I said “angels” on the last thread, because she over uses that phrase for Maddie, her children, everyone else. Other suggestions? Now also thinking “soul mates” could work 🤔
#thebigissues
Maybe Soul Angels?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I usually agree with basically every post here but how can anyone say she looks good on that red carpet tonight 😂😂 HER TEETH LOOK LIKE THEY’RE SLIPPING OUT OF HER HEAD!! My first thought when I saw her posts was literally “she’s never looked worse” and here y’all are saying she looks good 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I usually agree with basically every post here but how can anyone say she looks good on that red carpet tonight 😂😂 HER TEETH LOOK LIKE THEY’RE SLIPPING OUT OF HER HEAD!! My first thought when I saw her posts was literally “she’s never looked worse” and here y’all are saying she looks good 😂😩
And her orange face??!!

Reactions: 10

She was serving annoying orange… well that’s all I could see when looking at her! Flash of orange with feral white teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
#thebigissues
Would ‘homies’ be too offensive? When we are tattling, we’re home 🏠

Reactions: 7
Unsubstantiated rumours in the Outspoken group with a name for Maddie’s alleged lover…

Wasn’t sure if it was wrong to post the screenshots or name her 😅

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.