Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
Just had dinner with a friend who works for basketball Australia who gave me the scoop.

Sophie was extremely controlling and very unhappy when Maddi moved overseas. Calling and texting 24/7 which her coach and teammates did not appreciate. Sophie told Maddie she was coming over and Maddie said please don’t, we are in the middle of training etc. Sophie said she is coming anyway.

Sophie turned up anyway and immediately got wind that something was up. They all went out to a team dinner and Maddie was extremely uncomfortable because she was also sleeping with someone on the team. Sophie picked up the vibe and later that night went through Maddis phone and found proof. Maddi apparently “wanted to be caught” and said that Sophie was extremely emotionally abusive. Cheating was her way out of the relationship.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I thought this chick was drying up but it’s great to be back!!

Super thread title, and Mads 👏🏼

On today’s recrap…

The world’s tallest aviphobe spontaneously went in to a calorie deficit and an injectables bar, before jetting off no first class to Italy. Armed with an itinerary and planned outings, Soph gave no opportunity for her ‘home’ to have a say in things.

Sneakily, the EU arm of the ETC (Emaddicipation Tattlers Cohort) hatched a plot to rescue Maddie. They drugged the team coach, stole his phone, texted her and commanded instant obedience to comply and come home for her bball duties. Day trip to Cinque Terrified canned = pissed off wifey.

Inspired by the coercion, Tickets tried the same tactic to bring Maddie to Oz but that backfired like a 1974 Torana. Next minute, she found her fragile ass on a flight back to Tulla. Hopefully in the middle seat of cattle class. With any luck EmmyLou have her a cruise.

While we are all speculating as to what blew up, we’re all happy for Maddie. She shoots! She scores (allegedly)! Who cares? The only bball talent Soph has is dribbling all down the front of herself.

A loud roar in the distance… Unsure if it was the incoming Emirates flight from Dubai or the cheer of 1000 Garrick supporters, Sophie stared longingly out over the cyclone fence of the airport perimeter trying to work out what all the excitement was about.

This year is a bust. Isuzu failed 💣, the world book tour didn’t get any further than the Moe Centrelink 🪦and NB finally listed the marital home on the market and ✂ ties. We’re jelly.

As The Beatles sang, money can buy me love. She pitched for Glennon Doyle but instead got Arthur Conan Doyle. Now Sherlock has no ‘home’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

savefloss

VIP Member
View attachment 1697748What is her obsession with herself and her children being (what she considers) the best at EVERYTHING?? “Helping the teacher direct the class”? More like being an obnoxious brat
As a prep teacher, can guarantee you Flossy was being distracted with an “important job” because she couldn’t sit still on the mat and listen 😂 but sure Scummy, that makes her the best 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 87

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Looong time lurker who has just finally found out where the hell all the GOMI action went! Weeping with joy - been reading along for over 2 years, when all of a sudden GOMI had no goss for me anymore lol
I could stand it no longer, so I Googled 'What happened to GOMI' and, well here I am 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Proving she’s the John Farnham of final statements, old mate just can’t stop banging on about “I can’t believe Maddie left us”. Clearly Maddog wanted just the burger, not the sides.

Photoshop is on brand with her sport obsession theme. Very Oscar Pistorius. The mo, Salvador Dali. The mausoleum is just the place to be mourning. Hey, that’s a homophone!

You have a very unique writing style, and I FUCKING LOVE IT! Without giving too much away, do you have young twins?
Actually, no. My social media presence is pretty low key. My line of work does involve writing, design and delivery. I have a couple of friends in high profile production media roles and I’m forever ribbing them about some of the stuff they have to engage. You know, low brow stuff like old mate.

My general disdain for her comes from IRL interactions. Just small fleeting encounters but it’s enough to make me want to combat her personality with humour. Like how Harry Potter fights if a boggart.

JFC Soph, your daughter said safety looks like a flower because CLITERALLY the little purple paper hand she cut out looks like a flower. It was nothing profound. It’s a precursor activity she’s doing based on Bodysafe and heaven help you next year when she starts to understand the concepts. Maybe ask her what safety feels like and she’ll tell you.

You’ve posted videos of several unfamiliar adults humiliating your kids. Throwing your son in to a dirty pool, bouncing your daughter off a trampoline, flinging your daughter off a merry go round. Then you post it online. Someone who was already physically and figuratively out of their life can’t hurt them unless you let them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why would a CEO of the calibre of Sophie have to call her PA at 4am to have her organise flights home from Italy? Does she think she is Miranda Priestly? Like surely the boss of an online bajama empire could jump on her phone, use the ample wealth she apparently has, and book a flight. Why does she need to wake an employee up at 4am for assistance with this? Is she that fucking useless? Surely the hallmarks of a successful bizzness woman is the ability to continue to perform under pressure and in spite of factors in your personal life? And this bitch can’t even book a flight on her own? That’s genuinely unusual.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

mariahcachia

I’m curious to know what the view of Sophie is within the LGBTQI+ community?
Understandably everyone will have their own individual opinions but is there anything out there regarding her exploits?
Long time lurker, but had to sign up to sign up to answer this one.

Obviously cannot speak for the LGBTQIA+ community as a whole, but for me (as an absolute UHaul lesbian) I have always found her behaviour problematic.

For me, part of my lesbian identity is a deep love and respect for all women. It’s a cliche that lesbians always stay friends with their exes, but it’s because as a community we have deep connections with one other.

Again, from my perspective that means not talking about the sexual preferences of others publicly, not throwing women (sisters, mothers, high school friends) under the bus and not trying to destroy ex-partners in a public forum by suggesting infidelity or my children feeling “safe”.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

influencerstalk

Imagine having to go to work and battle on after you've been cheated on and dumped.. 😢 A bit like Jarryd had to after you left him for a woman Soph! If Maddie writes a book and tells everyone you are useless at household tasks and don't know how to pay bills, then you'll really understand exactly how your ex husband felt.
She is such a narcissist!
I lost my husband / father to my 3 kids to cancer this year and haven’t felt nearly as sorry as SC has over her self inflicted break up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Also Sophe, you did not build a home for the two of you.It was always MY HOUSE, MY RENO, MY DREAM, MY MY MY.except YOUR kids were expected to be hers too.Wake up to yourself!

Reactions: 66

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
7E900DA9-5F09-4728-91AA-208D32E8E89C.png
What is her obsession with herself and her children being (what she considers) the best at EVERYTHING?? “Helping the teacher direct the class”? More like being an obnoxious brat

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I actually think Maddie is a class act in this situation. No pathetic Instagram overload posts like scummy, just down to business playing basketball. Well played MG 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

I teach lower primary and this looks like a body safety education activity that Floss would have done at kindy. They would have been discussing the 5 people you can trust to talk to when your feeling scared or unsafe. It's ironic that one of the main messages centres around adults never asking kids to keep "secrets" yet we see Pa Jordy, who she has listed first as her trusted adult, constantly postings vids of him saying "don't tell mummy or daddy. It's our secret". Of course this doesn't make him a predator, but it's gross and undermines the safety messages kids are taught.
Also, the fact she's talking about a flower being safety kind of indicates the lesson plan and concept was lost on her and NOT that she has some profound insight in to life and her mother's pain, as scummy would instead like us to believe.
I'm NOT a teacher but I suspected the same thing, that Floss didn't understand the question and simply responded to the shape/image she was presented.

New thread title should include Durry Queen and the socks...

Durry Queen from Tullamarine: one, two, three, four, I declare a sock war!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ActiveLies

VIP Member
If you can get yourself up and about to a party, and draw some abs on, you can have something to eat. The previous incantation of Sophie’s post breakup ‘shred’ was that she was seconds away from self harm, living off durries, unable to function and that eating simply wasn’t happening. She was crying in the car, being picked up off the floor by her kids etc. Now nobody actually believes that rubbish, but that scenario at least makes sense with no eating. But if you’ve got the energy and motivation to slip your breakup post in between shilling your ugly pyjamas non stop, you’re organising costumes to attend parties, doing hair and make up, going to events, bla bla bla, reckon you might find the time and effort to have a cup of soup or something, mate. Her insatiable need for attention is pathological and if only she had the ability to be remotely honest about herself, she’d benefit massively from some intense therapy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

influencerstalk

I am so sorry about your Husband, I hope you are all doing as best as can be, that would be hard.
Thank you. So very hard. My youngest is 5 (Florence’s age I believe ) and my other kids are teenagers. All coping with the loss differently. But doing well. All things considered. But I am not being unstable and dramatic. I was told that kids do well as long as they have one stable parent. So trying to be stable and strong. SC needs to worry more about her kids than about herself… my kids are my priority and always will be .

• Heart
Reactions: 57