Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my - shots fired by MG 🥊👊🏼 @mariah cachia 😱
Do you reckon? I think she’s not really bothering playing this tit for tat thing. She’s in Italy, with her lovurrrr, a free and happy woman. No need for that crap.

Just musing on this car wreck.

Like ‘influencers’ are questionable, generally. That they are monetising their lives, annoying, that they monetise and exploit their kids, awful (but to different degrees I guess, I have no problem with LDB, I have massive issues with Sarah Kearns). They’re not starting from a good place, it’s all so very problematic, the issues they could be causing their kids down the line, a lack of boundaries, the kids feeling used and not empowered. List goes on.

But to add to those issues that will probably come, a completely unstable personal life broadcasted to the world, introducing ‘mummy’s’ to the kids then violently, publicly and with much absolutely not concealed bitterness ripping them away? It’s actually unforgivable.

Those kids should go to Jarryd full time til she sorts her tit out andcan offer them some privacy and stability. Protect them. You know, like a mum

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Surely J won’t even consider going back with her? I think Jordan would be raging if he did 😂
Jaryd has moved on, its very unlikely he's going back to her. They aren't even friends anymore.

If she does have rebound with a man - he better wear a condom or a surprise pregnancy (trap) will appear out of nowhere

Reactions: 27
Jaryd has moved on, its very unlikely he's going back to her. They aren't even friends anymore.

If she does have rebound with a man - he better wear a condom or a surprise pregnancy (trap) will appear out of nowhere
If he read all of her book surely he wouldn’t go back to her even if he was single!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still can’t believe the fact this woman thought her life was so interesting she wrote a book. Literally what happened to her was she got surgery for wonky flaps, pregnant from her boyfriend and wrote a blog.
Now she’s carrying on like she’s the only one to break off an engagement. She needs a legit job. She would never get anywhere with her crappy attitude.
Poor Maddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she taking the piss out of us talking or is she actually writing these stupid comments with her posts ??? No one gives a tit when u get ur kids back bro
I highly Doubt she’s counting down the minutes until she gets the ‘babies’ back while she’s getting sloshed at a bar.

So clearly Caitlin's parents aren't the brightest if they were in such support of this sham relationship....
Maddie's dad on the other hand looked awkward af during this and clearly didn't approve.

Glad you always will choose Soph Maddie 🤣🤣
Ahhhh this is epic

Reactions: 6
How many times is too many times to flog a 2 for 1 sale??? Sorry Chompers there's only so many pairs of leopard bajamas people can own....what's the next business move ..lip sticks? Oh wait 😅

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker and had to join to share my pov on this.

I think SC didn’t see this coming and had no plans on breaking up with MG for anytime soon. Something really pissed her off during her time in Italy (call back from the coach/prove on the cheating episode/lack of control over MG, whatever) and she impulsively did it.

I think that when AK dumped her, she was heartbroken but it was fine, cause she already had the spare waiting for her. Don’t think she’s heartbroken this time (MG was never the love of her life anyway), but she’s genuinely lost and desperate cause she doesn’t have a backup plan.

My bet since I saw the breakup announcement is that she’s not only going back to dick but she’s gonna chase Jarryd back.

The “safety flower” listing mom and dad, but not MG or JJ, and the meltdown about “all I want is to be loved and to have a family” was a major clue for me.

Now this story about realising that better ain’t good just hints on further setting the narrative of: I became a mom at such a young age that I needed to take my time to explore my sexuality and learn more about myself. But it was all for me to realise that I found my soulmate at first try and that we have the most perfect family together. Meanwhile Jarryd got more mature and ambitious, so I’m happier than ever.

Otherwise the JJ, KJ and AG dinner speaks loud that JJ is shouting a massive “duck of, not this time AnGeL”, so Jarryd must be safe!

Ps: English is not my first language, so sorry if it didn’t make sense 😅
I agree with a lot of this. The breakup did seem impulsive, one minute they're posting loved up videos in Italy and nek minute she's home writing a breakup announcement in the middle of sponsored posts. Maddie did something to piss her off and as a duck you she posted that ridiculous announcement as a last ditch attempt to show she still had the control in this relationship.

That's why she's not rolling around on the floor crying like last time because like many have said she hasn't lost the love of her life and she was the one to end this relationship unlike the one with AK where it wasn't her choice.

She could very well be having regrets about leaving Jaryd now but thank duck that ship has sailed. She used to go on podcasts after they ended things and say that she still hoped they'd end up back together one day. I always thought she was an idiot for leaving him because he was way better than she deserved. Wonder if she's finally realising that. Doubtful.

Reactions: 17
There’s no way in hell Jaryd would go back to her and tbh I don’t think Scummy wants him back either. She’s just pulling the victim card, making people pity her because waaah all she wants is a happy family but waahhh she keeps gEtTiNg hUrT 🙄

Reactions: 14
Nup she would never go back to Jarryd. She was done with him the second AFL dropped him. She uses relationships for her own benefit. Someone with a profile in an area that helps her gain $$ or status is next

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.