Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict at least one young rebound girl and then Sophie settling down again with another man. Probably significantly younger than her and easier to manipulate.
Yes, someone who thinks he has BDE and she’ll channel her inner KimKardash , sad thing is she looks worse for wear and she’s 11 years younger than KK x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s great casual sex material!
One week out of an engagement, kids she will introduce to you straight up
Her sexual history and preferences and all their details documented in her book and in podcasts for all to consume!
And she’ll try and soft launch you then get salty at you on socials!
Scary thing is a child predator would see her kids as easy pickings because of everything she shares 😕

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she taking the piss out of us talking or is she actually writing these stupid comments with her posts ??? No one gives a tit when u get ur kids back bro
It’s just astonishing how she’s gone from fugly, dowdy, grotty, zero makeup, unwashed, hideous oversized glasses, to this overnight 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another message for Maddie on Soph's stories:

Don't leave what's good for something you think is better cause by the time you realise that better ain't good, good has found better

View attachment 1689680
Long time lurker and had to join to share my pov on this.

I think SC didn’t see this coming and had no plans on breaking up with MG for anytime soon. Something really pissed her during her time in Italy (call back from the coach/prove on the cheating episode/lack of control over MG, whatever) and she impulsively did it.

I think that when AK dumped her, she was heartbroken but it was fine, cause she already had the spare waiting for her. Don’t think she’s heartbroken this time (MG was never the love of her life anyway), but she’s genuinely lost and desperate cause she doesn’t have a backup plan.

My bet since I saw the breakup announcement is that she’s not only going back to dick but she’s gonna chase Jarryd back.

The “safety flower” listing mom and dad, but not MG or JJ, and the meltdown about “all I want is to be loved and to have a family” was a major clue for me.

Now this story about realising that better ain’t good just hints on further setting the narrative of: I became a mom at such a young age that I needed to take my time to explore my sexuality and learn more about myself. But it was all for me to realise that I found my soulmate at first try and that we have the most perfect family together. Meanwhile Jarryd got more mature and ambitious, so I’m happier than ever.

Otherwise the JJ, KJ and AG dinner speaks loud that JJ is shouting a massive “duck of, not this time AnGeL”, so Jarryd must be safe
Another message for Maddie on Soph's stories:

Don't leave what's good for something you think is better cause by the time you realise that better ain't good, good has found better

View attachment 1689680

I think SC didn’t see this coming and had no plans on breaking up with MG for anytime soon. Something really pissed her off during her time in Italy (call back from the coach/prove on the cheating episode/lack of control over MG, whatever) and she impulsively did it.

I think that when AK dumped her, she was heartbroken but it was fine, cause she already had the spare waiting for her. Don’t think she’s heartbroken this time (MG was never the love of her life anyway), but she’s genuinely lost and desperate cause she doesn’t have a backup plan.

My bet since I saw the breakup announcement is that she’s not only going back to dick but she’s gonna chase Jarryd back.

The “safety flower” listing mom and dad, but not MG or JJ, and the meltdown about “all I want is to be loved and to have a family” was a major clue for me.

Now this story about realising that better ain’t good just hints on further setting the narrative of: I became a mom at such a young age that I needed to take my time to explore my sexuality and learn more about myself. But it was all for me to realise that I found my soulmate at first try and that we have the most perfect family together. Meanwhile Jarryd got more mature and ambitious, so I’m happier than ever.

Otherwise the JJ, KJ and AG dinner speaks loud that JJ is shouting a massive “duck of, not this time AnGeL”, so Jarryd must be safe!

Ps: English is not my first language, so sorry if it didn’t make sense 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“I won’t be commenting any further”

Comments this 7 hours ago… View attachment 1690143
What does it mean though? ‘Meant something for us’. Does she mean ‘meant something TO us’ and is being sarcastic?

I don’t know about y’all, but if I’d just been dumped by “the love of my life / fiancé” I sure as duck wouldn’t be out partying. Even if I was trying to prove that I was ✨FiNe✨ I would still not be able to leave my bed and I sure as duck wouldn’t be alluding to moving on ONE WEEK LATER. As some have said before, she only cares that she’s humiliated
I think that’s the problem right, she won’t reflect, sit with it and think maybe she could have done something differently or change her approach to relationships. She’ll distract herself, stay very much the victim in her own narrative, until she ‘slams’ her heart into her next victim. Although really the kids are the victims.

Reactions: 12

I think SC didn’t see this coming and had no plans on breaking up with MG for anytime soon. Something really pissed her during her time in Italy (call back from the coach/prove on the cheating episode/lack of control over MG, whatever) and she impulsively did it.

Otherwise the JJ, KJ and AG dinner speaks loud that JJ is shouting a massive “duck of, not this time AnGeL”, so Jarryd must be safe

I think SC didn’t see this coming and had no plans on breaking up with MG for anytime soon. Something really pissed her off during her time in Italy (call back from the coach/prove on the cheating episode/lack of control over MG, whatever) and she impulsively did it.

Otherwise the JJ, KJ and AG dinner speaks loud that JJ is shouting a massive “duck of, not this time AnGeL”, so Jarryd must be safe!

Ps: English is not my first language, so sorry if it didn’t make sense 😅
Spot on, Jarrod was always going to be the back up.
Only problem for Scum is that he despises her now. So that's never happening

Reactions: 25
Spot on, Jarrod was always going to be the back up.
Only problem for Scum is that he despises her now. So that's never happening
Didn’t she once say ‘who knows? I might end up with jarryd?’ Imagine talking about people like they are your possessions?! Imagine hearing that about yourself? I’m so happy he finally saw the truth and is in a happy relationship.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Didn’t she once say ‘who knows? I might end up with jarryd?’ Imagine talking about people like they are your possessions?! Imagine hearing that about yourself? I’m so happy he finally saw the truth and is in a happy relationship.
Me too almost feel like a proud mum he's out of her clutches, seen the light and set some boundaries from that narc.

Can't wait till he gets engaged to JJ and they have a baby .... That'll be a great meltdown 🍿🍿

Reactions: 39
Surely J won’t even consider going back with her? I think Jordan would be raging if he did 😂

Reactions: 14
My prediction - next victim will be another young footballer but male this time.
Short term fling.

Reactions: 13
She's saltier than the pacific ocean about her breakup. No further comment but hasn't stfu in a week with her passive agressive posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder what ash meant by this… I really like following her and she saw through SGs bullshit who is another narc
Pretty sure ash wasn’t one but interested in Sophie until she started dog accessories and Sophie has sausages, I reckon it’s purely business on ash’s side

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.