Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss out of us talking or is she actually writing these stupid comments with her posts ??? No one gives a tit when u get ur kids back bro
I don’t know the point of her spurting out that drivel, only that she’s a dimwit and wanting a reason to show off to catfish the next poor and unfortunate soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So clearly Caitlin's parents aren't the brightest if they were in such support of this sham relationship....
Maddie's dad on the other hand looked awkward af during this and clearly didn't approve.

Glad you always will choose Soph Maddie 🤣🤣
This aged well didn’t it 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know the point of her spurting out that drivel, only that she’s a dimwit and wanting a reason to show off to catfish the next poor and unfortunate soul.
It’s to show us all how CoOL aNd FUn she is being out drinking and partying all weekend even though she’ll be soooo hungover when she gets her angel baby soulmate humans back at the crack of dawn (7.30am) when she normally doesn’t roll out of her feral sheets until 2pm.

she’s clearly making us all so jealous, even though literally no one thinks being Sophie Shaw is cool and fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s to show us all how CoOL aNd FUn she is being out drinking and partying all weekend even though she’ll be soooo hungover when she gets her angel baby soulmate humans back at the crack of dawn (7.30am) when she normally doesn’t roll out of her feral sheets until 2pm.

she’s clearly making us all so jealous, even though literally no one thinks being Sophie Shaw is cool and fun.
the PA being much younger will bounce back better...so soph can stay in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she taking the piss out of us talking or is she actually writing these stupid comments with her posts ??? No one gives a tit when u get ur kids back bro
“I won’t be commenting any further”

Comments this 7 hours ago…
88235B85-213B-4F5D-BB25-047A3D1A052F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Thought she was a homebody? This witch is never at home, aka terminal 4!

NB: the petty comments. If I liked her I’d love it - but it’s just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know about y’all, but if I’d just been dumped by “the love of my life / fiancé” I sure as duck wouldn’t be out partying. Even if I was trying to prove that I was ✨FiNe✨ I would still not be able to leave my bed and I sure as duck wouldn’t be alluding to moving on ONE WEEK LATER. As some have said before, she only cares that she’s humiliated

Reactions: 36
I don’t think we will see a meltdown for sometime. She isn’t upset yet just really angry she’s not getting any bites or attention from MG.
Soon will come revenge then probably the breakdown

Reactions: 23
I don’t know about y’all, but if I’d just been dumped by “the love of my life / fiancé” I sure as duck wouldn’t be out partying. Even if I was trying to prove that I was ✨FiNe✨ I would still not be able to leave my bed and I sure as duck wouldn’t be alluding to moving on ONE WEEK LATER. As some have said before, she only cares that she’s humiliated
But don't forget she's only been dumped by 2nd choice.

Reactions: 14
Disappointed to see Emma Hawkins liking Sophie’s most recent post. What is she thinking? Stay away from this total trash bag and protect your reputation!

Reactions: 18
I wonder what ash meant by this… I really like following her and she saw through SGs bullshit who is another narc
Thats a weird comment. Is she having a dig and then posting passive aggressive love hearts? Its weird.

I like what the emmyspace person said. Surprised chompers didnt delete the comment.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.