Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Book title refers to the point in time that she first had feelings for a female human at an event she was on a panel for. As in her life was going along as it would with a newborn baby and then there was her. ‘Her’ refers specifically to the female human Melissa Hickey that she was apparently love struck by that night.
Florence was around 2 months old at this time.
Is MH the woman she wrote about the “manly” / firm handshake?

Reactions: 9
She’s at the Basketball again… I predict her next victim will be a male NBL player… or at least that’s what she will be desperate for but surely they wouldn’t touch her?

Reactions: 14
I find that Caitlin girl so incredibly embarrassing and think she must be just as self righteous as Sophie because there’s no way her family haven’t questioned what the duck her job is all about and the fact that she’s still there, deeper than ever, tells me she’s a smug ‘I know best’ idiot just like her boss.

There is not a hope in hell I would allow my daughter, or any young adult I know, to perform the tasks required of this employment, much less MOVE IN with their employer. The whole thing is deeply unprofessional and either Caitlin’s family are not too bright, or Caitlin herself can’t take feedback just like her esteemed boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Book title refers to the point in time that she first had feelings for a female human at an event she was on a panel for. As in her life was going along as it would with a newborn baby and then there was her. ‘Her’ refers specifically to the female human Melissa Hickey that she was apparently love struck by that night.
Florence was around 2 months old at this time.
Thank god she didn’t try to get her claws into Moana 😤 not that Mo would be that silly (or desperate) haha

But then she won't have anyone to film the breakdown
The PA is there, so she’ll be right 🤙

Reactions: 9
I find that Caitlin girl so incredibly embarrassing and think she must be just as self righteous as Sophie because there’s no way her family haven’t questioned what the duck her job is all about and the fact that she’s still there, deeper than ever, tells me she’s a smug ‘I know best’ idiot just like her boss.

There is not a hope in hell I would allow my daughter, or any young adult I know, to perform the tasks required of this employment, much less MOVE IN with their employer. The whole thing is deeply unprofessional and either Caitlin’s family are not too bright, or Caitlin herself can’t take feedback just like her esteemed boss.
When did Caitlin move in with her?
Was it just now after the break up or while Maddies been gone?
If she doesnt pay rent then she's being smart I guess. No commute to work, not paying rent, still earning a salary. In her eyes she probably thinks she's winning.
Not realising that no one wants to be with their boss 24/7 (and that is also not normal behaviour).

I also wouldn't be surprised if Sophie has convinced her to leave her family. She's a horrible influence and Caitlin my be the only person she has any hold over now.

Reactions: 13
Loooooong time lurker. I had to make a new account in the wake of this breakup to put my thoughts into words. Sophie isn't sad about breaking up with Maddie, she's sad about losing the control she had over her. She never wanted to be with Maddie forever, she said it in her book and numerous podcasts. She pretty much wrote that she settled for Maddie (second choice) and admitted that she's the female version of Jaryd who she got sick of and also dumped. She told everyone that Maddie was just her 'right now' and it's obvious she had no intention of staying with her forever. The proposal was a joke. The appeal of Maddie was that she was controllable just like Jaryd was. This narc doesn't care who she's with as long as she's the one in control and that's why Italy broke them because Maddie finally got out of her clutches and Sophie couldn't handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
When did Caitlin move in with her?
Was it just now after the break up or while Maddies been gone?
If she doesnt pay rent then she's being smart I guess. No commute to work, not paying rent, still earning a salary. In her eyes she probably thinks she's winning.
Not realising that no one wants to be with their boss 24/7 (and that is also not normal behaviour).

I also wouldn't be surprised if Sophie has convinced her to leave her family. She's a horrible influence and Caitlin my be the only person she has any hold over now.
pretty much as soon as Maddie left.... needed someone to parent her kids....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sophie loves a bandwagon to leap on. Gives her major fanny flutters.

Mild PCOS - and she's on the infertility bandwagon.
Not eating- and she's on the ED bandwagon.
Likes women - and she's on the lesbian bandwagon.

Not for a moment do I believe she's any of the above and by claiming membership she's making a joke of herself.

The above are all serious and valid. She devalues everything she touches.

Skanky old Medusa of Tulla.
Absolutely bang on about the bandwagons!!!! Sophie does not have an original idea in her head. She is a follower and will always follow what is "on trend".

Reactions: 16
I predict at least one young rebound girl and then Sophie settling down again with another man. Probably significantly younger than her and easier to manipulate.

Reactions: 28
This is amazing I just wanted to add Sophie said she has no plans to marry Maddie.. and it’ll always be the last thing on “our list” such a cunty thing to say! I hope Maddie lives her best life in Italy and extends her stay!

Loooooong time lurker. I had to make a new account in the wake of this breakup to put my thoughts into words. Sophie isn't sad about breaking up with Maddie, she's sad about losing the control she had over her. She never wanted to be with Maddie forever, she said it in her book and numerous podcasts. She pretty much wrote that she settled for Maddie (second choice) and admitted that she's the female version of Jaryd who she got sick of and also dumped. She told everyone that Maddie was just her 'right now' and it's obvious she had no intention of staying with her forever. The proposal was a joke. The appeal of Maddie was that she was controllable just like Jaryd was. This narc doesn't care who she's with as long as she's the one in control and that's why Italy broke them because Maddie finally got out of her clutches and Sophie couldn't handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sophie won’t have the ‘breakdown’ she did with AK because Maddie wasn’t the one. AK was the successful sportshuman one, hence the breakdown post. Maddie has moved overseas to a country that isn’t big on basketball. I guarantee if she was hitting the big time in Australia then Sophie would have held on to her for as long as possible.
I agree with the previous poster, she will have a fling with a younger female human, and introduce them to the kids because of course. Then move on to a male human.

Reactions: 18
She’s great casual sex material!
One week out of an engagement, kids she will introduce to you straight up
Her sexual history and preferences and all their details documented in her book and in podcasts for all to consume!
And she’ll try and soft launch you then get salty at you on socials!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soph doesn't seem to have any involvement with Boda now other than getting her hair coloured occasionally. I'm sure she used to be there quite often before going blonde, and it wasn't for her own appointments.

She’s great casual sex material!
One week out of an engagement, kids she will introduce to you straight up
Her sexual history and preferences and all their details documented in her book and in podcasts for all to consume!
And she’ll try and soft launch you then get salty at you on socials!
If Floss considers Caitlin to be a sister, this could get very confusing for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So clearly Caitlin's parents aren't the brightest if they were in such support of this sham relationship....
Maddie's dad on the other hand looked awkward af during this and clearly didn't approve.

Glad you always will choose Soph Maddie 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.