Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BC45B35F-C7E2-4A9C-9C88-F98B33F354CA.jpeg
After yesterday photos of her outfit and again today…do you think she was hoping to be like Olivia after her break up? Everyone talking about her ‘revenge dress’ and how great she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is definitely trying hard to portray the 'you didn't even matter to me' persona.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1678687After yesterday photos of her outfit and again today…do you think she was hoping to be like Olivia after her break up? Everyone talking about her ‘revenge dress’ and how great she is
I know it’s a stretch and will feed Sophie’s ego but I feel like she was styling herself like Olivia in the profile picture she has. Less jaw though.

Sophie can never let anything rest. The comments not showing her 100% loyalty, plus constantly reading tattle and the comment sections on Facebook etc will mean she’ll come out guns blazing spitting tit about how fantastic and loving and loyal she is and how this is 100% Maddie.

Reactions: 8
TBH kind of jealous of Maddie now. She looks great, she’s out living her best life in Italy, getting paid to play the sport she loves, free to hook up with as many hot people as she likes 🔥

It’s only October, so I guess there’s still time for me to be jealous of Sophie about…something 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Revenge dressing. Bahahahahaha Sophie it doesn't matter how you dress a bush pig. It's still a bush pig darl.

I was loving the photos of Maddie's Italy life... until Sophie went over. So hopefully now back to normal viewing

Reactions: 28
She is a pile of piss. So glad Maddie is free now. She is young and was manipulated by a controlling narcissist. Provided everything to her to keep her trapped etc. duck off Sophie
I agree with most of what you've said but MG is 30 so just weak and easily manipulated by the narc.
Fly free Maddie!!

Reactions: 5
Alright after sitting back watching I reckon I've figured it out. (All speculation)
From my point of view anyway!
Smoph goes to Italy, all is good in the relationship. Whilst there she realises it's not all peachy on the Maddie front, there is a woman that has got her eye 👀. Smoph has picked up on this, realises Maddie is acting different! Starts asking questions, all hell breaks loose! She jumps on the plane home! Once home she realises it's true, someone has got Maddys eye. (I don't think she actually cheated just looking and trying not to act on feelings) Smoph cracks the shits thinks she deserves better and calls it quits!
Is now all over social media trying to get her attention! Songs, pics, the kids, the kids playing basketball. She will do anything for Maddie to come running back but unfortunately I don't think it's happening.
MG KEEP RUNNING!
anyone wanna add?
Adding my 2 cents worth. Wouldn’t be surprised if Smoph was hoping to bring Maddie back to Aus with this trip. And Mads refused or prevaricated. So Sophia left in a huff and made her break up post as an ultimatum.

Reactions: 12
On LJ’s story! Why is she hanging out with basketballers lol.
They are both represented by the same management company.
Bryce Kaider, the Director of the company, somehow also got himself involved with Chompers and Mia in Isuzu!!

Not sure if I'd want him representing me as he's obviously not too smart.

Reactions: 10
I think so too and that after finding out on date night, SC gave Maddog an ultimatum (including her requirement of non monogamy despite not believing in it) which wasn’t accepted and so she ended ‘her’ relationship.

Perhaps then SC packed in haste, thinking that Maddog would beg for her which then led to the frail ego by the time SC got to the LV at Doha airport.

Then the tears came after being back in Oz and the reality of having ended it hit, Maddog says thanks for everything, getting a new number etc.
You didn’t have to cut me off have your friends collect your records and then change your number….I’m guessing I don’t need that though….now your just somebody that I used to know….

Ok new take @SnarkyTart @EmmyLou_Spew @Messychaotic - one word

you all disappeared early September. Are you guys (one or all) actually Mad-dog and now your in a different time zone and busy basketballing you can’t contribute here like you used to? And somehow in Italy Sophie found out about your old tattle habit …. Hence the loss of loyalty, trust, honesty and respect?

until these accounts show proof of life this will be my theory and I’m sticking with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.