Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Tattle for keeping me alert and awake on night shift. Could read these posts all night long! Newbie here! Finally an outlet to see others have the same opinions on these wanker influencers and there pathetic lives always on the hunt for fame! PS Sophie why post about your break up asking for privacy - just take it. Nobody would of even notified if you didn’t open your mouth. She will be dropping her next book anyway now dealing with her heartbreak and prob go begging her way back to Jaryd.. to bad he’s moved on with someone relatively normal honey. 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If anyone feels like a laugh today, this is still on tiktok 🙃
I think she did this deliberately to garner future sympathy. It was over before she left Oz. She knew it. The trip was an an expensive attempt to manipulate Maddie and wind her back in. It was a failed ground control attempt.
Also, gross Smoph. You can't kiss for tit. Even pretend like.

Reactions: 13
I love how none monogamous Sophie leaves Maddie because Maddie's not monogamous.

So it only applies to you Sophie?

And also giving everything Maddie needed. Yet every post of Sophie's started with MY house. MY this MY that. She treated Maddie like tit. Emotionally abusive but hey she gave her everything guys!!!!

Reactions: 34
I see Maddie has had to turn off comments on her last post ‘thank you for all you do x’
Did anyone see what was being commented?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she did this deliberately to garner future sympathy. It was over before she left Oz. She knew it. The trip was an an expensive attempt to manipulate Maddie and wind her back in. It was a failed ground control attempt.
Also, gross Smoph. You can't kiss for tit. Even pretend like.
mmmmm I don't think so. There's a level of anger which doesn't seem to come from resignation/recognition it's over...

Reactions: 6
I cannot help but be suss that Sophie broke up with Maddie then left “suddenly” hoping Maddie would get on a plane and follow her home… and now she’s furious it didn’t work… once a narcissist, always a narcissist

Reactions: 19
She loves those snag dogs
Your own bleeping fault Sophie for buying people dogs. bleeping idiot. I still remember Maddie’s face when the dog got dropped in her lap. Such a selfish and shortsighted thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how none monogamous Sophie leaves Maddie because Maddie's not monogamous.

So it only applies to you Sophie?

And also giving everything Maddie needed. Yet every post of Sophie's started with MY house. MY this MY that. She treated Maddie like tit. Emotionally abusive but hey she gave her everything guys!!!!

Yep been in one of those relationships its not until you have left and 1 year later you reflect and think it was never real and was not love at all. Maddie will hopefully thrive aslong as she doesnt go back to sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still remember Maddie’s face when the dog got dropped in her lap.
Does anyone happen to have a screenshot or anything of this? It was during one of the many times I had unfollowed her.

Was it similar to her face when Sophie proposed? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s admiring the dinner table artwork
Oh lol I just remembered about her artwork, and that makes it even more inappropriate that the PA has moved in! Imagine having to not only live with your boss, but see their vulva every morning while you eat breakfast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I cannot help but be suss that Sophie broke up with Maddie then left “suddenly” hoping Maddie would get on a plane and follow her home… and now she’s furious it didn’t work… once a narcissist, always a narcissist
I think so too and that after finding out on date night, SC gave Maddog an ultimatum (including her requirement of non monogamy despite not believing in it) which wasn’t accepted and so she ended ‘her’ relationship.

Perhaps then SC packed in haste, thinking that Maddog would beg for her which then led to the frail ego by the time SC got to the LV at Doha airport.

Then the tears came after being back in Oz and the reality of having ended it hit, Maddog says thanks for everything, getting a new number etc.

Reactions: 9
She is a pile of piss. So glad Maddie is free now. She is young and was manipulated by a controlling narcissist. Provided everything to her to keep her trapped etc. duck off Sophie

Reactions: 14
Indeed she needs to ‘find herself’, but make it an internal thing, like stop damaging every person in her life while she ‘slams her heart’ into what she thinks is ‘right’.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.