Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the team management has advised her to keep quiet? She doesn’t need the distraction of social media after Sophie’s whirlwind needy visit.
Agree 100%. Could have also been some good advice from family/friends, just focus on the job. Doesn’t mean she’s not upset, she just doesn’t have to play it out in public like her ex fiancee

Reactions: 11
Agree 100%. Could have also been some good advice from family/friends, just focus on the job. Doesn’t mean she’s not upset, she just doesn’t have to play it out in public like her ex fiancee
By all accounts they've had a very explorative sex life. There's probably photos or videos we never want to see.

Reactions: 3
Off topic because I actually attempted to indulge in one of my other favourite guilty pleasures (watching twitch streams of Come Play With Me Sims 4… 🤫). And Cachia has infiltrated that side of the internet, a relatively small account was streaming in her gifted Cachia PJs and gave a discount code. Was tempted to drop a link to here in the chat…

Reactions: 3
I think she had lost quite a bit of weight before this. She wore all the baggy frumpy stuff then wore a tight fitted outfit for their engagement - I think she was going for a “reveal”. She is for sure going to try do the frail woe is me tit to make everyone feel sorry for her though.

I don’t think Maddie needs to say anything about the breakup. Her whole account hasn’t been about being the first lesbian ever so I have no issue in being quiet about it.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think Maddie will address it or make a public announcement, yes she has a following but she’s not an influencer. Her account has never really be like that.

Reactions: 14
It actually wouldn’t surprise me if the entire “break up” was some kind of attention seeking PR stunt!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1679348
Solo dinner. Poor sad Sophia. 🎻🎻🎻
Yeah, solo Dinner by choice, she didn’t have to palm off her kids to Pa Jordy, she has been away and they’ve been with him & others, so do t play the solo card witch

It actually wouldn’t surprise me if the entire “break up” was some kind of attention seeking PR stunt!
This thought did cross my mind, boosted Maddies following, lots of hits on their pages, people checking for comments & tea!

Reactions: 6
I'm just wondering what other tattlers think regarding MG. Why is she acting like nothing has happened by not acknowledging the breakup on Insta. If it wasn't for Sophie telling everyone, we would be none the wiser looking at Maddies account . Is it because she just doesn't give a duck about the breakup or is she embarassed because she cheated??? She has also liked one of Sophias posts, so I just don't get it.

Because why feed fire to a narc?

Reactions: 7
There is also a possibility Maddie had checked out of the partnership prior to Sophie turning up on her doorstep, if she was cheating, maybe she does not care, if she was over it she maybe has already moved past it all so making a post or commenting wouldn’t achieve anything for her. Really would love the whole story like us all 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah, solo Dinner by choice, she didn’t have to palm off her kids to Pa Jordy, she has been away and they’ve been with him & others, so do t play the solo card witch

This thought did cross my mind, boosted Maddies following, lots of hits on their pages, people checking for comments & tea!
I thought this too, but when we saw Sophie doing that cygnett ad a few days ago, you could tell something had gone horribly wrong. She looked like she'd been thru the ringer, and had a rash all over her neck. She's beyond angry. You can't really fake that. She's not that good.

Reactions: 14
I thought this too, but when we saw Sophie doing that cygnett ad a few days ago, you could tell something had gone horribly wrong. She looked like she'd been thru the ringer, and had a rash all over her neck. She's beyond angry. You can't really fake that. She's not that good.
Love it, she finally gets a feel for how she makes other feel with her last choices.

Reactions: 9
There is also a possibility Maddie had checked out of the partnership prior to Sophie turning up on her doorstep, if she was cheating, maybe she does not care, if she was over it she maybe has already moved past it all so making a post or commenting wouldn’t achieve anything for her. Really would love the whole story like us all 🤣
Yeah I agree with you. I think she must've checked out a long time ago, but just waiting to go to Italy to break free. If their relationship was that strong before she left, she wouldn't have cheated one month in..

Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree with you. I think she must've checked out a long time ago, but just waiting to go to Italy to break free. If their relationship was that strong before she left, she wouldn't have cheated one month in..
I’m still so stuck on the cheating part, I wish one of them would come out & give us the goss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just wondering what other tattlers think regarding MG. Why is she acting like nothing has happened by not acknowledging the breakup on Insta. If it wasn't for Sophie telling everyone, we would be none the wiser looking at Maddies account . Is it because she just doesn't give a duck about the breakup or is she embarassed because she cheated??? She has also liked one of Sophias posts, so I just don't get it.
Prob her PR team telling her to keep her profile more professional and less private.
family we have as professional athletes have social media clauses in their contracts so assuming it’s the same for her

Reactions: 13
I think she’s acting her age lol. What grown adult feels the need to comment on their breakup? She’s also not an influencer so we’re not invested in her in anyway outside of Sophie so now that she’s no longer in her life I think it makes sense that she goes back to being sport focused 🤷🏽‍♀️. I don’t think influencers or anyone owe us any explanation

Reactions: 18
I wonder if this was a long term plan Maddie had with her psych and the Italy thing was her big, planned way out to escape Sophie’s overbearing abusive clutches. She had been looking dead in the eyes for months now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.