Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing that shoulder roll/hunch to show how tiny and frail she is. Because she’s the number one lesbian CEO human female when it comes to losing weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It they want justice for Bob and Floss they should start by campaigning for them to go live with their father full time
Yes! Very true! I feel like commenting “well clearly you have not read the book…”

Reactions: 11
Wait…. I thought Sophia was the tallest “almost” basketballer ever, had LJ photoshopped herself taller? 😂😂😂
I’m also in board with the victim play role theory that she’ll be putting out there in the next few weeks/months. Look at how she’s standing/cowering, like she’s so meek and humble. Far cry from the boss lady CEO witch attitude she usually portrays in public
Yes that pose with LJ and her post trying to look all frail and skinny, she is trying to tell us she hasnt been eating its been like 5 days. Mate your not fading away.
Also the photo the nanny gives a more accurate representation of her actual size and im sure cygnets pics would be even more accurate.

She’s doing that shoulder roll/hunch to show how tiny and frail she is. Because she’s the number one lesbian CEO human female when it comes to losing weight.
Yes wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
What is this hair … another case of forgetting to do it in the car on the way to the event?
So bad. I guess she wasn’t able to get that hairdresser she was asking for the other night 😬 I bet she wasn’t even going to bother with a MUA until the breakup happened.

Also i remember does anyone remember when she lied about what age she had bobby. 🤣 that didn't age well. Lol
Tattle never forgets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly the Sophie stans on Maddie's post. Just making Sophie look more pathetic.

Outspoken girls were right, Sophie posting the way she did was definitely so her fangirls would go after Maddie

What ever happened between Sophia and Amelia Webb? They used to be joined at the hip but these days I never see them together

Reactions: 6
That music choice on her PJ ad on her story “pack up your tit & go” lol Sophie,Maddie did that about a month ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just wondering what other tattlers think regarding MG. Why is she acting like nothing has happened by not acknowledging the breakup on Insta. If it wasn't for Sophie telling everyone, we would be none the wiser looking at Maddies account . Is it because she just doesn't give a duck about the breakup or is she embarassed because she cheated??? She has also liked one of Sophias posts, so I just don't get it.

Reactions: 13
I'm just wondering what other tattlers think regarding MG. Why is she acting like nothing has happened by not acknowledging the breakup on Insta. If it wasn't for Sophie telling everyone, we would be none the wiser looking at Maddies account . Is it because she just doesn't give a duck about the breakup or is she embarassed because she cheated??? She has also liked one of Sophias posts, so I just don't get it.
It is a bit odd but maybe she just doesn’t want to air their dirty laundry online. Sophie has always been the one to put EVERYTHING out there, so maybe Maddie is just dealing with it in private.

Reactions: 19

I think she just doesn't care for the drama so she's going on as if it doesn't effect her. Doing that means she gets the last laugh - that it shows she is no longer under the thumb and realises how much control SC likes to have. It would be killing SC that she can just go on with life and be fine.

Reactions: 21
Maybe the team management has advised her to keep quiet? She doesn’t need the distraction of social media after Sophie’s whirlwind needy visit.

Reactions: 21
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I think the reason Sophie hasn’t had a complete public meltdown is because she holds the cards. Mad’s cheated but wanted to remain together. Sophie cracked it, because we all know her support of anyone beside herself being non-monogamous is bullshit, and fled the country. Sophie posted the break up announcement as payback but they’re still in contact. I think Sophie will play the single card for a while but will soon realise she has burned all her bridges and will race back to Italy with her tail between her legs in time for Christmas.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.